Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 1 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer
Other games thread  
There is such a thread at TMUX, so why not to make one here? ;)
We have few copied threads already :p

I've just bought Half-Life 2. I was quite interested in those complaiments about absence of episode 3. Previously, the only titles of FPS genre I've tried were Far Cry 2 and first Call Of Duty, both of them didn't interest me for more than an hour or two, so I didn't really know if HL2 won't be next game I'll remove from HDD after short time. But fortunately, it's awesome! I didn't reach even the half of the storyline, but what I saw already kicked my unexperienced-in-shooters ass. Even despite the fact that is a old game (2004).
Buy one via Steam if you don't have yet, it costs only 7 euro, you won't be dissapointed!

btw, you can add me on Steam: my profile
(there are too many Arts there :p)
G-kart Racer

HL2 is awesome, yes :) One of the best FPS I've ever played.

I've been playing LOTRO, Lord Of The Rings Online, quite a lot recently. It's an amazing MMORPG. It's based on Tolkien's books and a little on the movies as well, however the story is pretty much their own. Sure, Frodo wanders with the ring in the background, but what YOU are doing is completely different. And the story is really epic - you really don't see some things coming. And of course you have Gandalfs and Aragorns in the game as well. :p

I'm currently playing a Hunter (my main), Rune-Keeper, Captain and Warden. I've also played 2 other classes on another server (Loremaster and Burglar), so yeah, I'm quite experienced. I could write an essay of every class but I won't. =p Warden is my most recent one and I completely love how it works.

The best thing about LOTRO is that it's free to play. So if one of you happens to start it, come on the server Snowbourne so we can play together! I can guide you into the game as well, as some things are a bit hard to understand at first (like the legendary weapon system for instance).
Back in action!

Wait wait wait.
Theoretically speaking.... TMUF!
Beetle Racer

I didn't even install TMUF on my new PC ;)

The only other game I ever play is Minecraft. I plan on revisiting Portal and Portal 2 sometime soon because they were great. I used to play GRID with a few other guys. We would take the freestyle drift races and turn them into a cops and robbers session. Cops got chargers, and the robbers could choose rx-7, silvia or corolla. The robber won if he survived 7 minutes against the team of cops. So much fun ...
Sports Saloon Racer

Only game I'm interested in isn't released yet >_<

And it's Skyrim. :p
Quad Bike Racer

Bucky says:
The only other game I ever play is Minecraft.

If you made a Venn diagram of people who played Trackmania, and people who played Minecraft, I swear it would be a circle :p

TM and Minecraft are really my only two, also... with the exception of Happy Wheels ^^

a friend showed me this about a week ago and so far it's done nothing but help me procrastinate on school nights 8-|
Don't play it if you have a weak stomach... :p
Moped Racer

www.firefallthegame.com

Got into first beta wave, which is ~500 people :p
Old Age Caravanner

Well I must share this old little game with you :)

Meteor is a 2d shooting game in which you can build your own maps. It is totally free game. Actually you can edit whatever you wan in it but for example changing bad guys on your side is senseless ^^ There are also Meteor 2 & 3 but I think the first one is the best. Easy to install and use!

Link:
http://www.jbplay.com/games/meteor

And what comes to other games, here is list of games I have & play more than once in a year.
TrackMania United Forever
TrackMania 2 Canyon
Team Fortress 2
---
C&C Tiberium Wars 3 + Kane's Wrath
C&C Red Alert 3
Meteor
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
---
CoD4 Modern Warfare
CoD Modern Warfare 2
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

Fifa11 ( Waiting for Fifa12 ) on 360
DirT 3 Also on 360
NIER
Quad Bike Racer

DiRT 1 - 2 - 3
Need For Speed Shift 2 / Hot Pursuit
Trackmania United Forever
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
BLUR
Split/Second

(all on PC offcourse)
Last edited by peteypablo7,
You just lost the game ...
Page: 1 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem