Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 4 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

why don't you try bf3?
Zimmer Racer

Imo is bf3 just the best, especially with these graphics compared to mw3
Learner Driver

I wonder why these two have to be compared anyway. Just play the one you like?

I mean, it's an endless fight. Both have their good sides I guess, I didn't play neither yet though..
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

I play:
TMUF
TM2
UT2004/UT3
NFS MW, PS, UC, HP
Spore
AOE2
and I also love playing Lego games!! :p
Learner Driver

MW3 i have just finished the harden story line..and i must say since i am a bf3 fan, cod mw3 does it again story AND the graphics does beat bf3 this time around :( but for online i am still sticking with BF3 as the winner, But again that depends who and what you like to play...close combat cod wins...long open maps then its bf3...fun then bf3..pain like wtf bullet lag i shoot him first then cod lol....so thats why i have both Game..2 of the best shooters out on the market
which will win the game battle "none" like i said above too many gamers for both machines...but i do know many of my cod friends now love bf3 !

long live the COD vs BF war lol
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
cod mw3 does it again story AND the graphics does beat bf3 this time around :(

Okay, I can't deny the Michael Bay storyline is pretty cool, but you have to explain how COD beats BF's graphics =/
Quad Bike Racer

One hour (CET). That's all it takes. One hour.
Moped Racer

2 minutes here. :p

I wonder if we're talking about the same thing.
Back in action!

Since you all seem to orgasm when you see the word Skyrim, I'd like to ask: what's so good about it ?
Quad Bike Racer

Maybe it's the best RPG ever? Imao I'm so excited about skyrim because I played morrowind, I liked it a lot, then I played Oblivion and I loved it so much, I played that game so long and it was so fun... and now is skyrim out, and it seems to be even better.... so.... selfexplaining :p
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem