Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 3 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

finally bimse is bimse xD
Zimmer Racer

Anyone who will have Fifa12 on 360?
Quad Bike Racer

Yeah cool we have some RPG people here. I personally love The Elder Scrolls and imo Oblivion is the best RPG I know... but... Skyrim comes in 5 days :p
I also heard lots of good this about Baldurs Gate 2, but is it that good??
At the Moment I play:
ofc TM2 Canyon
Minecraft
sometimes on weekends with friends old strategy games: Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, Stronghold, Stronghold Crusaders or Warcraft 3 TFT
For shooter I personally prefer Battlefield but that's matter of taste (my taste is better than yours :p(just joking))

Sorry for posting in that thread nobody has posted anything since september, like in lots of other threads in the offtopic forum too?
Anyway Peace! :)
Learner Driver

anyone else play Worm: Reloaded or Worms: Ultimate Mayhem?
Beetle Racer

does any1 play CrossFire?
G-kart Racer

MMMMMmmmmm Call of Duty MW3 hits the shops tonight midnight..sadly i will be getting this due to the fact all my friends will be BUT its the Battlefield 3 where i belong, before i became to love TM it was Battlfield 2 where is really loved...now i have 2 great games BF3 and TM2..and then cod mw3 falls into a friendship game lol....guessing
tomorrow night while i am on mw3 i will hear this from my mates..."wtf bullet lag argh, where was he, and wtf you can not do that...and this will go on for another year...but best thing is about the xbox360 is the MUTE button
even needed for some friends lol

? are you getting cod mw3?
?in your eyes what is better bf3 or mw3?
? which will win bf3 vs mw3 ? "in my eyes none" too many gamers for each game...
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I personally asbsolutely loooove BF3. Best game I've bought in.. well, ever, I guess. Loved BF:BC2, but 3 just takes the game to a whole other level. From what I've seen in MW3 movies on YT, it looks like a mod for MW2. Flame me for it, but you can't deny it. And since CoD 2 is still the best CoD out there (CoD 4 comes close though), I will definitely NOT buy MW3. Looks like fun for a week. Tops.
Quad Bike Racer

Maybe I should really give BF3 a try... I haven't played too many FPS games in quite some time (well, Bioshock, but I count it as an RPG because it relies on the atmosphere more than the action imo) so it might get interesting. On the other hand I already have too much games to play. :p
Back in action!

not joking but bf3 is simply stunning, if you like flying, jets,heli's huge open maps then try the mode Conquest
if you into close combat team death match is the place to be...myself i play the hardcore server's alot my friends
only play the softcore...
if you want loads of points, get in a jeep as fast as you can..if these had wings they would fly lol...best way to get around the maps...
great game to snipe, as road mines always catch most people out..but these are easy spotted on the roads, blow them up and get some points as well...
whats great fun tho...fill a heli up with your friends fly in jump out catch the base and move onto the next
me i set the controls to southpaw ! for planes, and heli's

see you sometime on the battleifeld soldier "xbox 360" ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

mwf(3) will always be the best with a great story in the campaign, ^^
becouse it feels so damn realistic (l) among all other game i tryed.
many game feels stiff and bad ai/movement but not mwf serie its awesome.
the best fps game i played so far.

mwf is a close combat game and bf is more of a war game.
i dunno but i only tryed bf1 and that was not so fun.

but imo mwf rules.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem