Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Broadsword. You're the man.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

Just had a massive panic attack playing Skyrim. Not a cool game for arachnaphobics, haha.

But I must admit, it's a brilliant game. Coming close to my 100th hour of gaming in the last two weeks or so, haha. Never played an RPG before, so it took me some time to get used to the gaming style, but I absolutely love it!
Quad Bike Racer

BF3 well when i reformatted my computer this game came out so ive been playing it ever since it came out all i can say is play at your own risk, the game is very unstable maybe i should have bought COD new one instead.

#1 before the patch while playing the game you will lose connection and very laggy at times. the lag well i can kinda deal with that issue but the losing connection while playing really sucs lose your points.

#2 after update imo same sht, losing connection game runs like sht sometimes but i found out by closing the battle log after the game is launched i can stay on a server longer so far 6 maps and i havent lost connction =p

#3 omfg today i played one match and the game crashed and is unable to restart, closed the game and restarted the computer, same thing the game wont load up im like this piece of sht, game is now unplayable i shouldve bought COD new one now its a $60.00 cup holder, they dropped the ball on this one so if your thinking of buying this game, buy it on your own risk so far im displeased with EA and Dice.. so know i reinstalled TM2 and do some racing =p
Last edited by Sinister,
Old Age Caravanner

Sinister says:
so know i reinstalled TM2 and do some racing =p

awsome! :cool: (y) (l)
Beetle Racer

Sinister are you sure your computer is strong enough for BF3 multiplayer? ^^
Remember playing offline and online is a big difference performance-wise, especially on big maps.

But well, I can't really tell anyway.. my computer is too weak for it. :'(
But I remember from BFBC2 that there were many patches before everybody was happy.
So don't give up! =p
..wasn't me

Have BF3 on the PC as well and haven't encountered any problems. It's probably your PC/connection Sin. Tough luck :(
Quad Bike Racer

There are Autumn Sales on Steam btw, some nice discounts as always.

[edit]: Don't mind this post, apparently Autumn lasts till the 28th of November on Steam.
Last edited by Januy,

Here are some sweet deals on amazon.
Beetle Racer

Sweet, that's very cheap! Too bad their not Steam Codes :(

anybody here using udk? it's a development tool for games and ''3d art'' released by epic games and it uses the unreal engine 3.
lots of crazy stuff can be done with it, just take a look on youtube for that
and the best thing of it all is that it's totally free! you can download the latest version on udk website (updated last month) and start creating stuff right away
8-|
Last edited by md,
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem