Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 8 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

for just shootmania :p
the strange thing is, I just can play games that contain an nameable editor, so I just play TM and Minecraft :p
Beetle Racer

Oh there are a LOT of games out there with an editor.

They just aren't this user friendly and have a way longer learning curve.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

anyone seen the edit mode/track maker for Ridge Racer unbounded YES thats right you can make your own tracks ?
click this link for a look at it...reminds me of TM lol

http://youtu.be/LZpPTUCpt8E

mmmmm what do you's think ?
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith says:
anyone seen the edit mode/track maker for Ridge Racer unbounded YES thats right you can make your own tracks ?
click this link for a look at it...reminds me of TM lol

http://youtu.be/LZpPTUCpt8E

mmmmm what do you's think ?

I heard the game isn't that good. Didn't play it, so I cannot tell you for sure, but that's my impression after I read (and watched) some reviews. :$

FT»Mandark says:
My wishlist for this year is :

Counter-Strike : Global Ofensive
Natural Selection 2
Shootmania
Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V and Shootmania will be great for sure, can't wait for them, too! ^^
Also The Last Guardian and The Last Of Us for Ps3 will be interesting, when they come this year and I'm also waiting for Max Payne 3 and Borderlands 2. Anyway, except Shootmania I won't buy any of these game when they will release, there are so many other games I haven't played yet and really want to, for example Dark Souls, The Witcher 2, Skyrim (yes all the big rpg's of last year ^^), Batman: Arkham City, Uncharted 3, etc. I just don't find the time (and maybe also not the money :d ), real life catches me to often and the rest of the time I spend on TM or just on browsing through the web. :/

Nahh... screw all these games I love Trackmania too much (and maybe Shootmania, we'll see). Who needs to play those games, when you can be around here and have so much fun, though. Ok now I become about melancholic... about video games. I should stop here. o__O
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

i got the ridge racer..the story mode tracks..are pretty good give it 7 to 8 out of ten
edit mode mmmm 5. out of ten
graphics of game right up there very nice 9. out of ten
no where near tm again per fixed blocks. lacks tilt. lacks more blocks
hope they will add more blocks to dlc...but
TRACKMANIA is still king :)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I think this is a pretty good reason to bump this thread, there is a new Humble Bundle with some pretty awesome games in it. I have already been playing saints row for a couple hours. :cool: Go check it out!
Beetle Racer
Rockstar's GTA 5  
Are YOU'S waiting for GTA 5 ? well read this below !!
Rockstar has confirmed that the GTA 5 release date will now be on September 17, missing its previously planned 'spring 2013'
GUTTED
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

The september 17 date is a good thing!

It means they will have time to polish the game so it doesn't feel unfinished -> Game will be better cause of sep 17 release

And

It probably means the game is coming for Playstation 4 and the new xbox :) Hopefully PC too...
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·

... says:
GTA V is due for release on 17 September 2013, for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360. A release for the PC or Wii U is being considered by Rockstar, but has not been officially announced.
Zimmer Racer

:d :d
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 8 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem