Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other games thread 
Other games thread
Page: 10 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

made me annoyed easily.
Zimmer Racer

I got bf 3 :) awesome game, but if you wanna buy it right now I'd say buy the premium edition right away. It doesn't cost that much more, and gives you so much more content :)

P.S.: waiting for TESO and the witcher 3 as well (l)
Moped Racer

I probably will be able to play in like 2 weeks when I finally get a new pc ;) But yeah, I also really like TERA mmorpg and Portal. Forgotten about Borderlands :d Anybody got any idea when will the gotye come out? I'm waiting since it's release, never even seen any gameplay and etc, just to discover the whole game at my own :d
Old Age Caravanner

Yep it makes you annoyed ^^ Especially if you're drunk and clock is 3am...

But yeah, when you get the red gun, the game can be finished. Many rooms to find still tho, I have about 15 "pictures/hints" empty on the wall.
Beetle Racer

I'm starting to grow quite the interest for Turtle Rock Studio's upcoming title Evolve...

Looks like great fun for LAN-parties and such.
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

Nadeo should probably give Mario Kart 8 a try. I would love to see a gravity change block like that in TM.
Moped Racer
anyone got spintires  
hello everyone

as anyone got this yet on PC
http://www.oovee.co.uk/site/spintires

Wanting to know what is it like any good, mods/builds cars look very good
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 10 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem