Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other! Games (Indie games & more..) 
Other! Games (Indie games & more..)
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

MMORPG.
Last edited by Januy,
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

Once again I have a spare Steam Product Key, this time for World of Goo.

Anyone feels like having it?

If you like puzzle games, go for it! I played through that game, and I can't recommend it enough for those who like puzzle/builder games.

I know that it's also available on the Android Market.
Sports Saloon Racer

I have already played (and beaten) World of Goo, but I would not mind a Dota2 key... :p
Beetle Racer

free to play car racing game coming to pc ACR..get your beta key ! now email them, bit history of you etc
then join up for a closed beta test

http://forums.eutechnyx.com/forum.php
if it says who give you the link please add: wraith thankyou :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Trails Evolution xbox live

wow you seen the modes coming with it...
and motorbike game with marble madness look a like,car racing, football, pinball, what ever you can make
and even "shootmania" look a like game wow
but you can only play this if you have a xbox online now thats a shame...ok i have but i would have liked to play
it on my pc as well....
come on microsoft
i know its redlynx but its microsoft who is putting the cash in !

wraith
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Has anyone Looked at the Beta for Tribes: Ascend?
Beetle Racer

@Wraith

Looks promising, I'm a big fan of the Trials HD 2 game. Multiplayer looks like so much fun haha.

Snuggle Truck

I have it for iOS 5 but it's for PC too on steam.
It's a Trial-like 2D indie game.
So, you have a truck with 9 animals. If you drop all the animals you loose. The best thing about this game, though is the track editor, which allows you to make crazy stuff with it, if you're creative enough. You build loops, high jumps etc. And after you build your track, you can easily share it with players from all around the world, straight from the game. On steam it costs 3$, but on iOS i got it for free.
Beetle Racer

anyone here who played Dear Esther?
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYq2d8rCGs4)
G-kart Racer
Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem