Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other! Games (Indie games & more..) 
Other! Games (Indie games & more..)
Page: 5 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

So, I've asked my good friend G. Oogle and he said that it's true! Only in the expansion mission, of course.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

but that is still insane :|
Beetle Racer

Well actually it's old skool, in the beginning of gaming lots of games didn't have saving. And that means that you had to play until world 9 etc. without dying (like MegaMan).

Today's gaming community has just become too casual ;)

I have a leftover Steam Code for The Humble Indie Bundle #3.

If you're not familiar with the bundle, it's a bundle of games and you can decide what you pay for it. The money goes to the developers and charity. Because I paid above the average for Bundle #4 I got #3 for free, but I already have it (of course).

The bundle includes:

Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves

if you want these games just reply and I'll send you the code. It's only redeemable on Steam!

i wouldn't mind having those games. pm?
Beetle Racer

SkunkY says:
Nitronic Rush looks like a pretty cool game.
Unfortunetly it doesn't recognize my rumblepad 2. :'(

Has anybody played it with rumblepad?
Is there a trick?

Nobody?
..wasn't me

Has anyone every played Terraria?

btw skunky i have always played with kb.
Beetle Racer

Banjee says:
Has anyone every played Terraria?

me
Beetle Racer

edit: this post used to ask for people playing swtor, but after i found out AION will be free to play next month, i got my money back from the store i bought it..

so ehr.. rephrasing previous question: Anyone going to play aion next month and up?
Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

what exactly is it?
Beetle Racer
Page: 5 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem