Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other! Games (Indie games & more..) 
Other! Games (Indie games & more..)
Page: 2 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Forzyy says:
I can rant about COD in this thread. I'm sick of that stupid series being focused on the multiplayer aspect instead of a decent single player campaign (or story line) that shouldn't take a couple of days to finish.

Very few series' actually have between 25 and 50 (or more) hours worth of gameplay. A perfect example is GTA, especially GTA SA; 120+ missions + side missions + a bunch of other stuff (spray tags etc). Yes, these games are two very different games from two different genres and shouldn't be compared in every aspect. But the length of gameplay is comparable, as it is with any game.

I'm not initiating a flame war over COD. This is just my personal opinion about COD's stupid multiplayer focus as well as other games appallingly short gameplay. I bet I'm not the only one who feels this way. I could be wrong. :p

Oooooh GTA <3
Beetle Racer

speaking of endless single player games, have u guys seen Skyrim?
Beetle Racer

Bought skyrim. Steam decides to dl the game and not installing it from dvd. Found a workaround. Now gotta dl english files + update @ 50 KB/s. F*ck you Steam!
Quad Bike Racer

Skyrim! (l)
I love the elder scrolls!
Learner Driver

Skunky, you'd better change the topic name... people are already starting to talk about Skyrim here. :p

(we have 2 game threads running at the moment, this is for indie)
Back in action!

Just take the skyrim chat over to this thread:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/view/587/other-games-thread

Let's keep this about the indie stuff. (y)
Sports Saloon Racer

indiegames.com

good resource for indie games / news+awards+downloads
...check it out.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Perhaps the best free racing game out there, just released Nitronic Rush is a mix between Tron, Hot Wheels, Trackmania, Audiosurf, and Insanity. A very fun game for the money--oh wait, it's free! the Gameplay is absolutely insane especially in the Hardcore mode. I don't know how else to describe it, you download the game and tell me...
Beetle Racer

goddamn banjee, that game is awesome. it's pretty much how you said it; mix between tron, audiosurf and trackmania. graphics and music are really nice. how long ago was it released?
G-kart Racer

wohaaohwohaoa. Just watched a video. I'm impressed. The steering looks a bit touchy, but what else can I expect? It doesn't take away from the feel of the game in the slightest. Oh, it also reminds me of Need for Madness.

According to the video on the game's website, it was released less than a week ago: 11.11
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 2 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem