Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Other! Games (Indie games & more..) 
Other! Games (Indie games & more..)
Page: 4 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

And you still had to cross your fingers? Is there an option to remap the controls?
Sports Saloon Racer

Any of you ever play Stealth Bastard? It's like Super Meat Boy except it's free. :p
Old Age Caravanner

Robert.K says:
Any of you ever play Stealth Bastard? It's like Super Meat Boy except it's free. :p

that looks aweosme! like 2D splinter cell ... downloading
· · · – – – · · ·

Nitronic Rush looks like a pretty cool game.
Unfortunetly it doesn't recognize my rumblepad 2. :'(

Has anybody played it with rumblepad?
Is there a trick?
..wasn't me

World of Goo on android! Get it :d At least the demo!
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:

QFT, although so far it's exaclty the same as PC version. Where's my Water is nice too. Actually everything in the top 20, which is there for a reason of course.
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

,,Januy says:
Tuta says:

QFT, although so far it's exaclty the same as PC version. Where's my Water is nice too. Actually everything in the top 20, which is there for a reason of course.

And it runs really smooth too! I thought my Desire would be a bit old but no lag and super fast loading :d Too bad the full version doesnt work on Desire/nexus one yet.. :(
· · · – – – · · ·

Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
One of the scariest games? (l)

It's different...

You have no weapons and you have to use your wits and hide.

It's scary...

It has got lots of scary sounds and everything you have to do is to...

Immerse...

It's really scary because it's different than any other horror game, this is REAL horror, like it should be!
It's not anymore scary if you see a monster and you think: "OMFGZ IM GUNNA SHUT IN DA FACE DAT ZING"

It's scary when you can't stand a chance fighting and you have to hide.

Seriously, go on steam and try the demo. And the full game is 10x scarier than the demo :d

Last edited by Hardarm,
Old Age Caravanner

Hardarm says:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

best game i've played since years.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

I heard the there is no save in the expansion pack so you have to play the entire game in one sitting without dying. is that true?
Beetle Racer
Page: 4 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem