Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 32 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

Got some nice parts. Potential for more development, but not bad. 7/10

hmm . . .

Well, how 'bout this.
Moped Racer

Joost says:
Hömpfdingå - Smidig Flicka

Awesome one, very nice bass and such a good melody too, even though it's. But I like simple :] Good track, 8/10!

Studio Killers - Friday Night Gurus. Not the most popular song from the new album of this virtual band, but the chorus are awesome imo. Also tracks "Jenny" and "Ode To The Bouncer" are worth of checking ^^
Beetle Racer

Hey something went wrong there, I guess I'll listen to both of your songs then :p

Cxom says:
Well, how 'bout this.

Pretty cool song! I wouldn't really listen to it myself but defenitely enjoyable. A bit too much "randomness" for my taste.
6.7/10

wormi says:
Studio Killers - Friday Night Gurus

Not really liking the "club" kind of sound, the same drums used in the entire song.. However, I still really enjoyed the vocals. ;) Apart from that I can't really say anything more about it.
6.5/10

gogo :d
Lqd Hrmny - Noyade (Sorrow Remix)
G-kart Racer

basbaas says:
gogo :d
Lqd Hrmny - Noyade (Sorrow Remix)

Such a weird one, a bit like what I imagine "Rameses B ft. Nero" to be maybe lol. But surely a nice one, lovely feeling, sick bass and beautiful atmosphere. Easily 8.2/10.

Don't let the man talking disturb in this one ;)
Daft Punk - Giorgio By Moroder (ft. Giorgio Moroder)
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer
Page: 32 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem