Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 22 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

I didn't like the voice and the style of the musik itself, but it's not too bad since it's not metal ;)
4,5/10

Ian Brown - Set My Baby Free
Last edited by Sqweegel,
Learner Driver

average. just like all of his solo output.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iiXrXjY9-U
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

I've heared of this band a while ago.. without ever listening to a song. really like this one! 8/10

Meat Puppets - Aurora Borealis
G-kart Racer

long while ago? huh

it's sad, really. these guys only released one album. they were gonna be the next big thing or whatever. unfortunately though after finishing their first tour, on the way home one of the band members fell asleep at the wheel and basically all the band died except for 1 guitarist.

kinda sad thinking about what could've been.
Moped Racer

at some pitchfork staff list it was, as far as I remember. I've read about the accident just before.. it's tragic.

but the list is long.. and what is left, though, are the good feelings about what they contributed.
I should definitely check out the album then.
G-kart Racer

tmjonas says:
I've heared of this band a while ago.. without ever listening to a song. really like this one! 8/10

Meat Puppets - Aurora Borealis

Sounds like a live recording from a practice session. A bit as if they were bored or just messing around.
Interesting theme though. 6.5/10

PUSCIFER Telling Ghosts
..wasn't me

cant go lower that 7 just because of maynard. i become a little pussy when it comes to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQzJsGAHsVM albert ayler - ghosts (first variation)
good ol free jazz.
?
    md
Quad Bike Racer

kinda interesting instruments, really relaxed for me. But I miss a singer :/ So 5/10
Headhunterz - Dragonborn
G-kart Racer

I play Skyrim a bit... but this song? ... oh god 1/10

Nick Drake - Day is gone
G-kart Racer

Golo says:
I play Skyrim a bit... but this song? ... oh god 1/10

Edit: Okay, I have to say that its at least a nice idea to make this remix from the the elder scrolls theme... but really absoloutely not my cup of tea

Nick Drake - Day is gone
G-kart Racer
Page: 22 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem