Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 23 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

Good track, but it really lacks something because when i moved to another tab on my browser, it just went like about the lowest on my background listening. Didnt even notice it ending so i'll give it a 6/10

Super Eurobeat Fan ReMix HD - Disconnected vs. The Top
Old Age Caravanner

/wonders how it was possible someone gave a drake song such a low score
/scratches his head with his fingers
/click you youtube link
/understand

0/10 is that legit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP54EDV2Hj0
still a blast nowadays, mogwai - glasgow mega snake
    md
Quad Bike Racer

a blast for sure. and they didn't play it in zurich, bah. 10/10

Burial - Raver
G-kart Racer

cannot believe you gave 6/10 to one of the best songs ever.
Moped Racer

md says:
/click you youtube link
/understand

0/10 is that legit?

Really hard to understand that it just wasnt special enough to not disappear in the background? Some people apparently like bashing people.. sad i find them in MX. :/

PS. Because i enjoy firing back at people, i ran this song through a couple of people and all say they have never heard of it when you people title it as one of the "world's best songs"
Last edited by Makikou,
Old Age Caravanner

tmjonas says:
a blast for sure. and they didn't play it in zurich, bah. 10/10

Burial - Raver

Ah, finally an electroinfluenced song I really like 9/10

Ben watt - North marine drive
G-kart Racer

Makikou says:
md says:
/click you youtube link
/understand

0/10 is that legit?

Really hard to understand that it just wasnt special enough to not disappear in the background? Some people apparently like bashing people.. sad i find them in MX. :/

PS. Because i enjoy firing back at people, i ran this song through a couple of people and all say they have never heard of it when you people title it as one of the "world's best songs"

that's fine, i mean, you and your friends are maybe too young to enjoy drake songs.
all i can say is to step back from that eurodance stuff you seem to be into and start lookin around yourself. there's a lot of great music to discover behind the veil. different genres and unusual tunes you're not used to right now, but with time you'll thank us.

long story short: refine your tastes 8-|
    md
Quad Bike Racer

md says:
Makikou says:
md says:
/click you youtube link
/understand

0/10 is that legit?

that's fine, i mean, you and your friends are maybe too young to enjoy drake songs.
all i can say is to step back from that eurodance stuff you seem to be into and start lookin around yourself. there's a lot of great music to discover behind the veil. different genres and unusual tunes you're not used to right now, but with time you'll thank us.

long story short: refine your tastes 8-|

You cant respect other people's opinions and taste? You really think i only listen to Eurobeat (No is not Dance, google it if you want)?
Also for example; i listen to Robbie Williams, Sweet, Machinae Supremacy, Sabaton, Mighty 44, m.o.v.e, The Qemists and Lykke Li
Or maybe you're more familiar with London Philharmonic Orchestra - Mass Effect: Suicide Mission or Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive.

TL;DR: I listen to different genre's, everything i enjoy ranges from metal to pop to eurobeat and so on. Also it is pretty funny that you think people in 30's arent refined enough in their tastes :/ (I'm not, but some of the people i asked their opinions on the song are).
Old Age Caravanner

I wasn't sure which one is the newest to rate so I took North Marine Drive's one. It's really beautiful and relaxing, but the lack of drums is something I don't like. It never really start I think. However, the voice is very good and the overall feeling is good. Would fit well with some movie scene that needs quiet music. But still, I'd like it to be triple that long and some drums & more quitar and bass to listen it at my free time. So... I'll give it 6/10.

And here is my suggestion. It's made by Renard Queenston, a Canadian artisr who uses different aliases with different projects. This one, "Truxton", is a mashup project (as you may find out). I liked it due to the happiness it has and the great mixing of different songs.

Truxton - Canada Was The Largest Eurodance Market Outside Europe
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
And here is my suggestion. It's made by Renard Queenston, a Canadian artisr who uses different aliases with different projects. This one, "Truxton", is a mashup project (as you may find out). I liked it due to the happiness it has and the great mixing of different songs.

Truxton - Canada Was The Largest Eurodance Market Outside Europe

Nice mixing, some of the songs I don't really approve of but it's a cool video.

5/10

Now here's my suggstion. For anyone who is into club/dance music you should possibly like this. The last few times ive been clubbing, everyone goes off their tits!

Bingo Players - Cry (Just A Little)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer
Page: 23 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem