Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 31 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

Aaah Im subbed to Veela. So it goes with out saying i like most of her stuff. This one is a nice and easy to listen to song. 8.5/10

Now to post some chillstep! ;)
Dark Statique - Last Day Of Atlantis
Last edited by Typhoon,
G-kart Racer

Lovely one. Not really that original in a world full of good chillstep. However, the melody is very good, and I listened it again. All in all, good one. Especially the part without the beat after 1:45. I'd give it 8,2/10.

Netsky - Puppy

That one is so full summer feeling <3
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

Almost can't go wrong with netsky.. But you managed to find one ^^

The song you've chosen is a bit eh.. "tralalala, feedledee".. Not much depth.
Everytime the breakbeat starts i expect the song to go to the next level, but it never does.

So for Hospital Records standards it's a bit off to my taste

new one: Mr. Armtone - The Time Machine (1hr audio/video mixtape)
Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

Ye it's very different to basic Netsky stuff. I like just that how it doesn't have any "drops" etc, it just sounds happy ^^
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
Ye it's very different to basic Netsky stuff. I like just that how it doesn't have any "drops" etc, it just sounds happy ^^

True. WUBWUBWUBYOIYOIARGLKLHGEEEEYOI-ish stuff is not what really counts on EDM songs. It just has to sound nice.
Learner Driver

BLiNNeMaNS says:
new one: Mr. Armtone - The Time Machine (1hr audio/video mixtape)

I'd rather judge songs than mixes, but I listened it for a while still to give some kind of feedback. Such a nice mix, but the beats used weren't my favorite style. Not bad at all, but I rather listen something more melodic. Mixing work was good, I'm not sure how many songs there were in first 30 minutes ^^ But well as it's a mix I don't rate it as I'd rate a song, so I'll just say that it's nice.

Schoolboy & James Egbert - All Systems Go
Beetle Racer

Not really something I like to listen on my own when I'm relaxing (atm), but I thought it was a solid tune. Definetely something I'd dance to in the club I guess.
However the buildup was a bit slow, the song got interesting somewhere between minute 1 & 2 and somewhere around minute 4 ~ 5 I kinda got annoyed by the semi-random noises. :-w
Maybe just my taste though :$

6.5/10 from me

Let me know what you think of this one:
Major Lazer - Original Don (Flosstradamus Remix)
Old Age Caravanner

Joost says:
Let me know what you think of this one:
Major Lazer - Original Don (Flosstradamus Remix)

Trap ain't my favorites, but I do like it sometimes. This one had some good parts, but somehow the beat felt like it has created by mixing 2-3 songs. It was united enough, so to say. The vocal parts didn't fit the melody (if you can call it a melody in trap). Not even close to the worst trap attempts though. I'll give it 6/10.

This one has some more summer feeling
Niketin - Find The World
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
This one has some more summer feeling
Niketin - Find The World

Cool song! Not too big of a fan of the progressiveness, but the catchy beat makes up for it. Nothing that great, but enjoyable. The vocals reminds of StanSB. 8-|
I'm giving it a 6/10.

Sigur Rós - Varúð
G-kart Racer

wormi says:
Trap ain't my favorites, but I do like it sometimes.

I usually don't like trap either, but somehow this song struck me positively :p

basbaas says:
Sigur Rós - Varúð

Really great song! Deep and melodic... (l)
Overall I really enjoyed it, it had some great buildup and epic moments in general. :d

8/10

Hömpfdingå - Smidig Flicka
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 31 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem