Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Rate the music posted above! 
Rate the music posted above!
Page: 26 of 32
Post Reply  0 Observer

Enjoyed the slow parts at the beginning, and then it dived into the rest and only made it better. 9/10 (y)
Septembre - Change Your Colors
Moped Racer

8/10 - not bad, not bad. ^^ fits very good to my personal taste of music and it doesn't make anything wrong in my opinion, but maybe... it could make more right. I still miss the special something that makes this song more outstanding and remakable. ;)

Now rate the best song on earth!
Muse - Undisclosed Desires
Moped Racer

oh dear. when it comes to muse I tend to get a bit mental.. whereas I loved the first and especially the second album (there was a time when I listened those albums up and down..), I think 'the resistance' is just loads of bullshit. anyway, 'undisclosed desires' sounds as if played by a depeche mode cover band. my opinion.. 3/10

Jeff Buckley - Dream Brother
G-kart Racer

jeff buckley = 10/10 (l)

the naked and the famous - young blood LET'S GO POP
    md
Quad Bike Racer

For me it seems like there are many people, that like this song although they are actually rather annoyed of modern pop culture... I find it quite okay^^ 6/10

Mondkopf - Scream of stars et les voyageurs
G-kart Racer

generally something I like. but just really a bit too long. 5/10

portishead - the rip
G-kart Racer

... says:
just speculating but this has to be one of God's favorite bands.

I liked the top rated comment, though this isn't really my genre, I still feel this is a good song 8.25/10

Daughter - Youth (Love Thy Brother Remix)
even if you don't enjoy this genre, check out the lyrics and the original song ;)
Last edited by adder,
Quad Bike Racer

not the kind of music i'd usually listen to, but i guess this would quite fit in a car-mix. 6,5/10

fatoumata diawara - sowa summerish!
    md
Quad Bike Racer

summerish is a good way to describe. 6/10

another one that gives good feelings
djelimady tounkara - fanta bourama
G-kart Racer

Is a very nice guitar skill, and well "divided" for chords and melody. The voice has nothing special but fits well in the set.

8,1|10

My beloved death - Resurrection
Last edited by disturbio,
G-kart Racer
Page: 26 of 32 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem