Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Home made music 
Home made music
Page: 9 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

@Blinnemanns: link isn't working
Beetle Racer

now it does :p forgot to add http://
2oldsongsbyBLiN.zip
loves Foolspeed

That's the exact opposite of what I've done and listened to in the 90s. So no comment from me...
:cool:
Beetle Racer

I've been playing around in Audacity lately by adding effects to small MIDI sequences. This is just a WIP, so I'd like a lot of input, specifically whether the bass (which starts at 0:42) is "dubsteppy" enough.

ftp://97.95.232.155/Music/WIP/Lavender%20Town%20Dubstep%20WIP.ogg

you'll need an OGG Vorbis compatible media player to listen to the song. I recommend Foobar2000, but you can use the media player of your choice.
Rise from the ashes!

im kinda new to making music, and this the first thing im kinda happy with. (by that i mean its an actual song.)
its electro/dubstep/house-ish.

feedback is welcome <3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42907514/i%20dont%20have%20a%20name.mp3
G-kart Racer

@pepsi: I really like your song, the only negative thing is that it gets a bit boring. I think it's mostly because of the (cool) "robotic" part that sets in at about 1 min. and doesn't stop for the rest of the song. Another part would be cool.
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm so excited and I have to tell somebody:
Last week I've got a little introduction to a musicprogram by my bandmate. I've played "real" instruments for all kinds of music (from opera to metal). The thing is, I've only written music for a rockband. But the possibilties with digital music seem to be endless; no restrictions of a rock line-up. The only bad thing is, it'll never sound as good as real instruments (I assume) and I think it's hard to beat the fun of rocking on stage. I'm looking forward to make some stuff with a great variation of instruments...
I suppose it will take very much time until I got a first song, but I'm ready to take the challenge.
Sorry for bothering you with my enthusiasm.
:p

The excited Hans
:d
Beetle Racer

Quite cool one pepsi, making that genre is hard. The sound quality is good and the melody is ok too. Ofc it's far from professional but it's really great for home-made stuff ;)

Btw check out this guy's songs, damn good quality and sick ideas. I have listened his songs for four years ^^
http://www.youtube.com/user/Cedistran/videos
Beetle Racer

Behind the Colours - Seconds

My solo-project... still totally W.I.P., half of the solos are missing, the other half was played really crappily. Nevermind the solo at 0:40, it's not a very serious take, lol. Guitars/bass recorded by me (bass was 100% improvised), song by me, drums by me (but my friend turned them into a listenable form in Superior Drummer 2).

But yeah, still a lot of job to do.

EDIT: Oh, and mixing by my friend too.

Gear/info:

Ibanez Prestige RGD 2127z (with DiMarzio D-activator pickups)
Standard tuning (BEADGBE)
Mesa Boogie 5:50W Express
Not sure about the mic that was used, I need to ask about it from my friend.
Recorded and mixed with Reaper.
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

Very nice Ville! Cool composition! (y)
(no more solos needed imo)
:d
Beetle Racer

Ville, this is pretty nuts. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I'm usually not into this kind of music. This song has enough of a progressive feel that it's very challenging to listen to. I love that.
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 9 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem