Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Home made music 
Home made music
Page: 10 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoy it.

@Hans: The whole song is just a big solo really, this is really unpolished stuff. It'll sound amazing when it's all ready. Maybe I'll do a playthrough video too... some riffs are pretty sick to play.
Back in action!

If I remember right, the structure is a bit similar to the last one you posted here... this short theme which is repeated often followed by some solos... I definetely like it again ;)
Last edited by Golo,
G-kart Racer

Yep I tend to do that a lot. :p thanks.

EDIT: feel free to follow my Soundcloud, future songs and new versions will be posted there.
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

I make music with FL Studio (Fruity Loops). Usually make video game music (remakes and remixes), but I also do some original work. Here's a few songs that I made, I'll post some more sooner or later (super tired right now...)

These songs are in ogg format, so you can use them in Trackmania if you want to. Right click the link and select "Save Link As" to download the song (thanks Tuta!)

Old songs (before my hard drive crashed)
Game Show Time
Top Gear - 1st Track - Messed up on one part of this song :s

Remakes
Sonic 2 Chemical Plant
Bad Dudes - Level 2
Battletoads & Double Dragon - Stage 1
Battletoads & Double Dragon - Stage 5
Final Fantasy 6 Boss - Messed up near the end :(
Goldeneye - Cradle
Metroid (NES) - Brinstar
Megaman 7 - Shade Man
Super Bomberman - Multiplayer Battle

Remixes
Ducktales - The Moon Raceway
Castlevania - Wicked Child - Heavy Remix

Original
Prototype Alpha - Stage 2 - (game doesn't exist)
Prototype Alpha - Stage 1

- EDIT -
Umm... Why does it not let you download the songs? Does anyone know how to get fileden to allow users to download the music?
Last edited by wrathwell,
Learner Driver

right click and save link (y)
· · · – – – · · ·

Wow wrathwell, really nice songs!

I opened my editor and did a start for some beat... It's mostly bass and only the beginning of a song, if I invent how, I may continue it ^^

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4066261/bassojytina.MP3
Beetle Racer

I finished the project and named it by matriculation exam of maths that I had at Friday. At first I do the easy part, then I start deep thinking for the tricky ones and fight against the math. After that I check the first ones again to be sure about that I made them right and finally I check everything is ok and leave the class.

Matematiikan Ylioppilaskoe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4066261/Matematiikan%20Ylioppilaskoe.MP3
Beetle Racer

http://soundcloud.com/sergeytimaev/electro
my morning electro :p

Wrathwell: like your Game show -very funny ;) grate-sounds like "And One"
Last edited by 3onyx™,
Old Age Caravanner

sweet ZopUH :d
G-kart Racer

here's my new electro/ambient music :)

Frozen Planet
G-kart Racer
Page: 10 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem