Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Nicknames.. 
Nicknames..
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

Real name = Martijn
Nick: Marti
One might sense a connection somewhere.
On most other games, my nick is snowman :)
Moped Racer

I'm pretty sure I've written the whole story behind my name somewhere else, but I like typing SO, here we go again:

It all started about... 10 years ago? Something like that. I was basically watching this lovely anime Azumanga Daioh! with my sis and we both agreed that the character Kasuga Ayumu was some next level proper character. She had a propension to phase out, an absurdly quick wit (even if it didn't resonate with the rest of the world) and a buried killer instinct.

Look at that gorgeous bitch

Watch the anime or read the manga for further reference, since that image is basically the very first frame of her in the series.

When the day came to take a permanent nickname I decided to grab Osaka-san over those of characters of N64 videogames, basically because she had a personality, as opposed to the latter ones (the ones I played with at least). To this day I haven't found a personality I liked more on a character.

Later shortened to Osaka since I'm Spanish and need no honorary treatment.

PS: I go by "Riverside" on certain FPS games for obvious reasons, at least to those that have played KO or Smurfscup.
Last edited by FT»Osaka,
The Green Dude

"Shadi" is just my irl nickname.

For years I've had my login as "shadi_int",don't ask me why I put the int there.
Then later when tm2 came out,I put random numbers behind my nick(Wtf I know it's stupid :p)

Neonova made some clan called "fresh",when I joined fresh I removed the random numbers from my name.
My current team is "neyne" now. :)
Last edited by Shadi,
G-kart Racer

When I first installed TMNF back in 2008 when i was 14 years old, I needed to choose a name. At the time I couldn't come up with anything good. I was watching a documentary on Japanese Kamikaze pilots in WWII so I decided to spell my name with a "a" instead of a "i".

In the past I've tried changing names but no one knew who I was.
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

my turn :)
My real name is Andrii, but it was already registered on almost all websites, so I just changed the last letter. And Andriv was born =p
Quad Bike Racer

My name isn't actually Zack, so I guess it deserves an explanation ;) A very long time ago I registered for a website that created usernames for you (It picked a random name and 4 random letters) and I became Zack1742. I decided that I liked the name Zack, but I used my favorite number: 11 :) Zack11 was born :cool:

And in case your wondering, my real name is Matt :p

Bonus: One time I was skyping with Eyebo, Shadz, and DrifterZero. Drifter's name really is Zack, and Shadz name is Matt, so it was really confusing xD
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Maybe some people remember my old nick: franz-josef666
I probably explained my names (Hans as well), with making the nationality obvious without waving a flag.
However, I withdraw from this explanation.

I named my virtual ego after some of the most famous german mountains:
http://www.dw.de/ladies-and-gentlemen-heidi-klum-presents-hans-and-franz/a-2557910

Hans-Franz
;)
Beetle Racer

I'm a little girl from the inside, hence the name. Well in all seriousness though, I have no idea where I got the idea to use this nickname and I think this nick was originally just a result from a bad attempt of creating a funny nickname. But somehow I ended up using this one since I liked it enough ^^
Learner Driver

Some already know the story behind my nick.. and haenry even guessed it correctly once!! :o I don't exacly know why, but there was a time I liked potatoes about as much as Nitroguy likes Tomatoes.. (a lot) My PSN name is Kartoffeltoast97, but that got boring after some time:

kartoffeltoast
k->g
t->d
ff->w

gardoweldoasd
r, a

gadoweldosd

my nickname is only gado though, because nobody can remember gadoweldosd :p
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem