Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Nicknames.. 
Nicknames..
Page: 1 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer
Nicknames..  

What is it about here.
Everyone of us has his personal Gaming - Nickname
everyone of you has a reason why he has that name.
and maybe you want to share with the other people where you got it from?
so go ahead and tell us right here - (copied^^)

My story:
Just read my name backwards and you have my real name ;)
There isn't more to say, i wish i could have a better story but i haven't :/
Last edited by ReviiLo,
Quad Bike Racer

Windows 3.1 because of TF2 ownage.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Somebody already took 'Mic' on the TMS Exchange, so... 8-|
Learner Driver

Hmm... I chose mine when i registered on TMS french forum. Others nicks were all the same : killer_du_13, prokiller, pgm_killer, etc... I wanted something original that you rarely see. So i came up with Virus. I created my account, but i lost my password, so i had to recreate one with another nick, and added 721 at the end. Don't remember why i chose this number however...
Quad Bike Racer

me_from_tmnfx says:
When I only started using computer, I was excited how people make websites. I tried to make them too, but they sucked ofc ^^ then I started to learn in a computer school, how to make websites properly, and I also started to make another website - CosmoSpace (it is about space, you can visit it on cosmospace.net.ru, but it's in russian and I don't make it anymore). So... I made it, and after a while I found a nice game - Travian xD I wanted to register, but I needed a nickname of course, and I chose CosmoSpace :p After it I used it everywhere, and sometimes shortened it to Space. That's how it happened :)
Zimmer Racer

mine is stolen from a Green Day Album (yes, most people like my old nick more, but will keep Nimrod more or less 8-| )
Beetle Racer

Ok so me it's so simple, I just took the first two letters of my first name and the first letter of my surname, and Roa was born :d
Quad Bike Racer

Romain A? :p

Or Robert :|
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

It means "Lord of the Temple" in Enochian (the angelic language, if you believe the ravings of a few delusional substance addicted psychos). I chose it mostly because it is unique, nice looking, easy to abbreviate and ever so slightly arrogant.
:p
Moped Racer

@ Virus : Romain A yep :done:
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem