Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Nicknames.. 
Nicknames..
Page: 4 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

here we go with my story [copy paste from tmnf-tmx]

my history to my name has a specific background, it wasnt like bam, i am justice now !
well ye it was like that, but with an special idea behind that. and thats what i wanna tell you now
it was the 26th july 2009. this day i helped my friend, whose parents got a cinema in our town
i came home and i saw my sister crying on the couch, just like my mom and my brother. immediately i asked what had happen,and the told me to have a seat. shortly after that, my mom told my that my uncle has died

but why am i doing such a story about my uncle? - My uncle wasnt just an uncle. he was my confidant, my best friend. A Person you could tell anything, whatever it was. he did all the things with me like Go-Kart, Bobsleigh (when i was younger) playing cards. He even showed how to shave, when i was 12. He was the father in my life.

With that kind of experiences you think about a lot of things. Why HE had to die, when we're gonna die, about the death itself. was it right, was it time for him to go?We don't know. i thought about justice. -> nothing in life is reasonable, nothing even has a reason. and thats the reason why i call myself in any Browser game justice and im not gonna change it, as a kind of memory to the best uncle in the world !

R.I.P <3
G-kart Racer

My name is Typhoon because it sounded cool when i was 13 (im now 19). And it's stuck with me ever since.

Yeah, that's pretty shallow. (y)
G-kart Racer

I'm part Kiwi, part Ninja.
G-kart Racer

My nick is my last name Larsen backwards + ly to make it nesrally, since rally is about racing.....easy as that..:-) It is also my nick in TMX and i saw no reason to change it for this site......
Moped Racer

In 1999 Sony announced their robotic dog named AIBO. At the time, I thought it was the coolest thing ever, and really wanted one.

Originally I learned that aibo in Japanese was the word 相棒 and meant pal. I thought this was the equivilent to "friend" and so I thought I really liked that. Since then I've learned it actually means partner... or someone who shares a common interest or activity with you. In that sense, everyone in TM is my aibo. ;)

The only places I really needed a nickname online back in 1999 was on IRC and Usenet. So on DALnet, Newnet, and later EFnet.. I went by the name AiBO, aibo, or sometimes AIBO. I played with mixing some songs and for a short time went by the name DJ AiBO. That was quite short lived though.

At some point, probably around late 2000 or early 2001, I decided "aibo" wasn't unique enough. So I changed the spelling to "eyebo", since it still sounds the same, and I've stuck with the name ever since.

I've had the name now a third of my life and it feels as natural and as much a part of me as the name my parents gave me. I even got it put on my license plate.
Site Leader

I don't remember where I first saw the word, it might have been Urban Dictionary or something. But the moment I discovered the existence of dreadmullets, my entire life changed. I realized that it was possible for things to be awesome.
G-kart Racer

dreadmullet says:
I don't remember where I first saw the word, it might have been Urban Dictionary or something. But the moment I discovered the existence of dreadmullets, my entire life changed. I realized that it was possible for things to be awesome.

yeh that's cool bro

two of the worst hairstyles possible combined into one

that's life changing
Moped Racer

I used to play a game called Omerta and I had several nicknames back there. But one that did stick was StickyLou. The thought behind it was that my hands were sticky of blood after killing other mafia members (or from being fat and eating to much pizza :p ) Lou was short for louigi.
Now I changed my name to StickyBert well for obvious reasons.

But you can call me Sticky
Last edited by Sticky,
Feels gooood!

do I need to explain my nick fabio_m? ^^
well m is for "mendes" my last name
(search "mendes" on google images to see my cousin eva :p )

I also use another nickname sometimes: Krisjtán (green K, orange á and the rest is white because i like the irish flag although i am portuguese)

how do i get that islandic / irish nick name?
it's a story of love, sadness and broken hearts i'll someday tell ^^

PS sad story jstc :(
Last edited by fab'm,
Old Age Caravanner

Once a time was bored at MSN and I wrote "disturbio" in the nickname. The end.
G-kart Racer
Page: 4 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem