Speedtech
Page: 1 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer
Speedtech  
The ultimate TM2 style must be speedtech :o Every well made speedtech I try is so damn amazing I can't find words for it! Thankyou nadeo, thankyou TMX! (l)

Don't you agree?
· · · – – – · · ·

I agree. :)
Back in action!

On TMN/UF I wasn't really friendly with this type of track, but on Canyon I can only agree with you Tuta, it's so damn amazing idd! (y)
Quad Bike Racer

All thanks to drifting, imo (l)
I've been working on a speedtechy map myself, which is surprisingly easy to build for me now :o
Moped Racer

I love high-speed drifting to be the fastest way to drive. Of course I agree! (l)
G-kart Racer

yes, i can only agree with this. Making drifts fast is so much fun! =p
Beetle Racer

Indeed, speedtech is way better than FS or pure tech. Will be my new style, as for almost everyone I guess. :cool:
Moped Racer

I really like tech as well though. Or well.. the difference between tech and speedtech isn't too obvious in Canyon actually.
Back in action!

Yeh, but only due to the fact that u are fast all the time...if i think of some esl-like tech-track with brutal corners and stuff....quite unimaginable to me so far...would ultimately kill the flow since u had to break a drift way too early for the next one to start...but heck, i love speedtech anyways, so...yeh, +1
Learner Driver

I agree with speedtech being the best. It's the only thing i'll build^^
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem