Speedtech
Page: 3 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

Micster says:
Aww, I was a big FS builder on TMU! Looks like I'll have to try something new on Canyon.

Well, I don't like FS on Canyon at all. And yes, I never published tech in TM1 :p
Back in action!

Speedtech was and will always be the best style :-)
Quad Bike Racer

Think the main big thing here is that nadeo took the drifting from stadium (as in, being faster in corners then going f1 style) and made it easier to kick the drift in aswell as making it last longer with higher speeds. The main obstacle in stadium for many people was actually getting to drift properly (get that second brake key people, really!) because it would often lock if youd brake before steering. here its just so easy and it feels so good that its just too hard to get around (l) ... now where'd that drool smiley go
yeahmen

Optimusje says:
Think the main big thing here is that nadeo took the drifting from stadium (as in, being faster in corners then going f1 style) and made it easier to kick the drift in aswell as making it last longer with higher speeds. The main obstacle in stadium for many people was actually getting to drift properly (get that second brake key people, really!) because it would often lock if youd brake before steering. here its just so easy and it feels so good that its just too hard to get around (l) ... now where'd that drool smiley go

I think you're right.. And I also think they intentionally made it somewhat similar to stadium because they wanted tmn players to go over to tm2 :)
· · · – – – · · ·

KiWiNiNjA says:
The game is forcing you to build in a certain way? Really?

Really?

Yes, because the narrow roads with walls are useless and wallrides aren't smooth. Drift speedtech is fun, but it's the only viable genre in TM2.
Moped Racer

... says:
KiWiNiNjA says:
The game is forcing you to build in a certain way? Really?

Really?

Yes, because the narrow roads with walls are useless and wallrides aren't smooth. Drift speedtech is fun, but it's the only viable genre in TM2.

Some great FS have been done until now. Did you at least try them? :o
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

... says:

Bull****!
Last edited by KiWiNiNjA,
G-kart Racer

hey guys, this topic is actually getting a little sad... So we're all gonna just give up on building a certain style because the physics have changed a bit? :s
Moped Racer

When looking at the BOTW, it doesn't seem to me as if speedtech would be a dominant genre.
3 PF tracks in that list before the game is released... Wtf?! :|
Quad Bike Racer

people are trying to build PFs in new envi :)
Zimmer Racer
Page: 3 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem