Speedtech
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

too bad that the real fs and tech is gone because of that...
Quad Bike Racer

ReviiLo says:
too bad that the real fs and tech is gone because of that...
I kind of agree.. Hope this topic doesnt spin in the direction it already seems to be spinning in ( :s ) and people start building only speedtech :/
· · · – – – · · ·

then let me say that FS is getting a lot of attention, and there will always be an audience for the hardcore tech maps. I've also seen the occasional RPG :p
Sports Saloon Racer

Speedtech is god damn beautiful in TM²
I'll be mostly building Speedtech and FS from now on (yes, recently I wanted to build real tech tracks but when testing them I always realize how perfectly they can be driven fullspeedly without drifting so then I choose to continue fullspeed >.<)
Beetle Racer

Yea I also enjoy drifting around here more than the straight forward fullspeed tracks. Probably because fullspeed noslide tracks are not much of a challenge other than finding the right moment to pull the steering wheel.
Speed drifting rox! :d
..wasn't me

You can build tech np, but it will take the form of continuous nonstop drifting for 30 seconds.
Moped Racer

Aww, I was a big FS builder on TMU! Looks like I'll have to try something new on Canyon.

I'm just hoping that one style doesn't remain too dominant for too long, that gets stale after a while. :p
Learner Driver

Have to agree.. sadly.. :p
Speedtech feels awesome here and is very easy to drive! :) (l)
But I'll keep building mainly fullspeeders. (l)
Old Age Caravanner

Pffft, I hate this sort of discussion.

"Oh, I can no longer build FS"
"Damn, I can no longer build tech"

How unimaginative. The game is forcing you to build in a certain way? Really?

Really?
G-kart Racer

Haha KIWI, I think nobody was really serious. I guess what they wanted to say was that they suddenly enjoy other styles of which they never thought they would. ^^
..wasn't me
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem