Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [Suggestion] Add organizers to MX 
[Suggestion] Add organizers to MX
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  1 Observer

wormi says:
Even better would be organizers adding also old maps published during TM2 in the packs, so we could quick find for example all official ESL maps or take a look which ones were played at ESWC.

Coming soon™ on Competition Titlepack as a solo campaign :)
Learner Driver

Yeah I knew about it already. Does it have only TM2 maps or everything since TMN (would be coooool)? :d
Beetle Racer

I imagine starting from the latest maps and going deeper into history.
Let's not go into offtopic tho =p
Learner Driver

I really like this idea!
Does it djent?

Seems like a reasonable idea.
Will discuss internally about it, will try to find out why it would've been denied before (according to Rasque).

Stay tuned!
Moped Racer

I made this awhile back: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/2328/complete-list-of-tm2-canyon-competetive-tracks?page=-1

as the old sticky is outdated by over 3 years. Asked a moderator to sticky it but never got a response. I stopped adding ESL links after because there seemed no point. Doesn't seem there is much interest for competitive tracks here on TMX, but it would be nice for those of us that like to keep track.
G-kart Racer

great list! :o
I just found there is a similar topic by eyebo:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1442?postid=19602#auto
gado is a

Thanks. I had cross referenced Eyebo's list, each tournament article from the ET site, each tournament article from Mania-Actu, as well as using the search function here.

Eyebo's list lacks Masters 2012, ESWC, both TGC competitions, as well as any ESL track made in the past 2 (3?) years or so. My list lacks the beta and super early competitions. I mainly left those out as oftentimes the maps were arbitrarily chosen (like using Nadeo campaign tracks 8-| ) as opposed to being made specificially for something. Unfortunately Eyebo's list also does not account for many tracks of which the author(s) had not uploaded the track to TMX. I have made note of these tracks, providing both a link to the original article, as well as providing an alternate download. Only thing I've left out is smaller competitions as I have not had any way to keep track of them. However, my goal was to keep the focus on the larger competitions anyway.

I do like the idea to add organizers though, it would be a good solution.
G-kart Racer

hey, an idea for looking for smaller comps is to check out the maniacalendar, i for example am hosting a tech mx event, which would be cool to get in the list... (tag is sst~)
Moped Racer

I keep updating a list of my own maps for some kind of leagues or LANs here, separated in a couple of ways :d
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem