Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [Suggestion] Add organizers to MX 
[Suggestion] Add organizers to MX
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  1 Observer
[Suggestion] Add organizers to MX  
Adding organizers to MX would make it much more clear as to which maps are official tournament maps or not. It would also make it easier to search up tournament maps if you have them all registered under one organizer.

Here's an example of how it could be implemented:

Marking your account as organizer via Profile editor:

Adding organizers to your map:

Final result:
Learner Driver

very nice idea (y)
Moped Racer

Here, have my seal of approval (y)
Quad Bike Racer

I already requested this thing from moderators - they refused it.
Learner Driver

Great idea :cool:
Learner Driver

This makes a lot of sense to me.
Learner Driver

This suggestion sounds like a good idea.
How good this feature will turn out depends strongly on the implementation, I fear. We have to find a good solution for that :)
gado is a

Accepted? :o ....looks aws :3
Learner Driver

Nice idea mate! It must be done in a way that random maps can't be added as "official maps". Tired to see random people using ESL tag in their maps since years, without knowing what it really means. Even better would be organizers adding also old maps published during TM2 in the packs, so we could quick find for example all official ESL maps or take a look which ones were played at ESWC.
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

haenry says:
This suggestion sounds like a good idea.
How good this feature will turn out depends strongly on the implementation, I fear. We have to find a good solution for that :)

I guess you could just allow certain people to create such an organisations, if they prove to be a part of whatever tournament/organization? Such as ESL, TMM, ET, etc
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem