Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Guess the MX user! 
Guess the MX user!
Page: 61 of 107
Post Reply  0 Observer

Bucky says:
Also, you saw how much difficulty I had with that one, too. :p

And then a wild metoxys appears and yells "Tuta!" and negates all of your progress :p
Beetle Racer

Hey, I'll only complement you for that. But you have to admit, I led you there a bit by posting my train of thought (y)

broadsword?
Sports Saloon Racer

Only reason I figured was because the Swedish word (well, one of them - bisquits) is kex. And when interpreting "quite important " to mean admin, I couldn't find any other person I could associate with cookies in any way.

Oh man, I have to come up with another one? Tell you what, I'll hand this one to you, Bucky. You've certainly deserved it these last couple of pages ;)
Last edited by broadsword,
Moped Racer

Wow, thanks, broadsword (l)

Dennis Ritchie + F
Sports Saloon Racer

CF? 32?
Zimmer Racer

Well Dennis Ritchie invented C. So C+F = CF (like Space said). Are they abbreviated?
Deep fried

cos Freak?^^
Zimmer Racer

Dennis Ritchie was found dead October 12, 2011. If we take the checksum of 12.10.2011 we get 8. The eigth letter of the Latin alphabet is H. So the solution is either HF or, if we argue that F is the 6th number, a user called 86. But, given that 32-bit systems are often called x86 I guess the user we are looking for is 32.
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:
Dennis Ritchie was found dead October 12, 2011. If we take the checksum of 12.10.2011 we get 8. The eigth letter of the Latin alphabet is H. So the solution is either HF or, if we argue that F is the 6th number, a user called 86. But, given that 32-bit systems are often called x86 I guess the user we are looking for is 32.

And you tell us not to think outside the box :p
Moped Racer

broadsword says:
metoxys says:

And you tell us not to think outside the box :p

I'm not Bucky
Beetle Racer
Page: 61 of 107 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem