Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Guess the MX user! 
Guess the MX user!
Page: 60 of 107
Post Reply  0 Observer

We clearly don't ... and that's a bit of a problem.
Sports Saloon Racer

Oh it's just so damn easy! Seriously!
Once someone manages to... I won't say "guess" because there is nothing to guess... it, it all is so obvious!

I'll give another hint/limit:

It's a user... who is quite important in TMMX and also United TMX, don't know about Nations Forever TMX though.
Beetle Racer

Surely you don't mean KekX?
Moped Racer

Yes!
It's so easy!
Beetle Racer

You initially give us 'cookie' as the first hint and then expect us to guess 'Kekx'? That doesn't make sense.
Deep fried

Forzyy says:
You initially give us 'cookie' as the first hint and then expect us to guess 'Kekx'? That doesn't make sense.

I don't see the simplicity either.
Sports Saloon Racer

Lemme give hint:
The German word for cookie is Keks. Me and KekX, we are both Germans. Is it clear now?
Beetle Racer

I guess it's obvious to people who know German. I understand how you made that and why it would be easy, but I'm going to tell you that I'd have never gotten it unless you told me to translate cookie into German. Ah well :p
Sports Saloon Racer

Look at the previous one about Tuta. *sniff sniff*
Beetle Racer

It's not perfectly analogous, but close. For starters, the words were posted in Swedish, so Sweden was already part of the clue. I don't recall seeing anything about Germany in your hint. Also, you saw how much difficulty I had with that one, too. :p
Sports Saloon Racer
Page: 60 of 107 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem