Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Guess the MX user! 
Guess the MX user!
Page: 106 of 107
Post Reply  0 Observer

... says:
Joost --> Juiced

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Zimmer Racer

Pfff... Joost mag het weten* :p

Anyway, as of how to pronounce my name:
It has a similar sound as toast. The -oost part should be pronounced like -oast. The J has to be pronounced short and sharply, but that generally isn't a problem for most people. :)

*a dutch saying. It's hard to translate srry :$

Last edited by Joost,
Old Age Caravanner

Yeah, I was aware it was pronounced more like that in Dutch, however, given the context of this thread, I didn't think it was that much of a stretch to use "Juiced" as a clue, especially considering this is an English forum, and that's how I presumed Dutch-ignorant users would most likely know the name.
Moped Racer

Nice one, but I personally would've needed the word "juiced" in itself, or maybe clues like "squeezed" in order to associate correctly. I was convinced it would be something chemical, like Acid or lithium, and the clue "charged" just made me more certain of it - until I read Space's guess =p
Moped Racer

new one: he's 25 years old.
Zimmer Racer

What a hint.

And Cxom, really hard hints :d
Beetle Racer

just calculate his birth year...
Zimmer Racer

So it could either be 1989 or 1988, but neither of those bring up anything when I search for them :/
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

marius89
Beetle Racer

*Facepalm* :$ I can't believe I didn't think of that :s
Moped Racer
Page: 106 of 107 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem