Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [MOD] White City FINISHED "now on maniapark" Sivert&Wraith 
[MOD] White City FINISHED "now on maniapark" Sivert&Wraith
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

sorry space, i was over the moon just to get back online ;)
new pics of the mod, as we said its back on build mode, and its grass ! new grass, new look to the road tarmac...
i will remove the old photos on the first page. And replace with new grass ones !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

greasss looks quite cool :) but for ex. 3rd picture is damn ugly, there are too many colors (dark brown, light brown, green, purple(???))... hope they're just missing textures :p
Zimmer Racer

yes colour of the dirt needs a little more, plus going to look at colouring the bushers/trees more etc, thats just to show where we are sofar buddy
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

okay, I know, looking forward to finishing :p and some offtopic:
Space says:
greasss
how I typed this? o_O
Zimmer Racer

UPDATE on the mod guys

we are now on the finishing side to the road tarmac, and now looking at the GP Blocks to make easier to drive like less strain on your eyes, just sometimes when i am online is that a right bend or left whoops crash bang yes i got it wrong again, if you know what i mean then yes you also have done this ..

we have added extra lines on the GP Tarmac, also did some other things, sorry not saying ;)
no more pics as the mod is in beta testing stage nearly..and nearing its final check...
i feel the mod is around the 98% mark..like i said we now need to sit back and play with it..
just to iron out some faults..as i feel i want this to look right and feel nice :)

hope you's understand this

Wraith&Sivert :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

ok guys we have to finished load screen and nice icon couple more final checks lol

finsihed mod 99.9%
i know few people may say wow the road is too dark, but we wanted to lower road to stand out..while driving on it
to be honest i think after you save your work, and add the shadows, if you can the highest setting makes the road look very good..
also the White City blocks please note all blocks can NOT be used as they look abit crazy lol..
White City blocks was made really for people looking to add a City to GP tracks etc, to make it look like a town ;)
so you get the feeling of "Flats, Hotels, Buildings etc"
we messed around with new grass again lol, trees add some and removed some lol
added new ground texture as well..new tunnels/cliffs as well
but the mod runs alot of the old tm2 textures as well, we just wanted to change the standing out parts to make it look like a new world, without going over the top ;)
next update it will be when its on host site :)

best wishes
Sivert and Wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

its finished mod mb is around 40mb so not too big or small..also it be uploaded on this friday sometime after 6pm
when i get home...
then i can start on the next project !....
alittle comp coming for its name, more on that later tho

sivert&wraith

hope you's enjoy it :)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

hello guys

i set the fee on 50 maniaplanets by miss take thinking i had to set it...when i was reading it..but i see now it could have been free..so sorry but at 50 its still cheap, think of it this way, 50 planets for us both sitting here making them for you

must say thanks to sivert for helping me with this project :)
now time to start our new mod ! this new mod is going to take sometime tho not a mini mod
again so sorry for the 50 planets, i have tried to remove it but can not sorry

best wishes wraith
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

wraith, I'll finish the video for this mod asap!
Gimme a bit of time
Beetle Racer

sorry i had to post it 6 or more hours early..i am going out in a couple hrs, and not be back till after the time i said, for mod release....
hope you understand that..anyway i wanted your video to promo the mod anyway, even if it takes a few weeks !
so no rush !

best wishes wraith
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem