Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [MOD] White City FINISHED "now on maniapark" Sivert&Wraith 
[MOD] White City FINISHED "now on maniapark" Sivert&Wraith
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

sorry no mod link yet ! still very early want to do some gp blocks but the mod is a very small one ;)

so not belong..

"glare" yep i think you are right about that...
mmmm lava mod i did one for coast way back real pain but looked canny when finished ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Please make it green back. I loved it so much ....
Beetle Racer

ok we need to vote on this PLEASE...before we move ahead with the mod...
vote G for grass
vote S for sand

voting is open for 1 week Please vote..... :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

G^^
Zimmer Racer

G!
Moped Racer

G and very nice mod! :) if I finish my lego city can you use it for shoting screenshots around with your mod? ^^
Old Age Caravanner

I really like this mod, has its very own special athmosphere... I actually like the sand version better, but grass is also nice
G-kart Racer

mm grassing winning may even make both just changing the dirt/cliffs/warpsat in the mod and leaving them as a mini mod !

i have noticed something i am not very happy about, which i can not do anything about...its in the lower cliff blocks..you will see the problem when making the tracks, simply do not use that one block..as there is more to replace it ;)

something to do with the windows !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Grass mod work as started again...but will still making mini mod with sandy like above pics..
got loads of idea's to try with the grass mod..more pics later of the new grass !

thankyou to Sivert for the new textures, very glad to be working again with Sivert
TMU/F Mods
Forever Autumn
Winter Wonderland

another little ??? for you to answer in the pics of the houses/ hotel windows see the grey pillars near the windows
do you think this should be white like the rest or leave that way making the windows stand out more..only problem
we have by chaning them to white it makes other parts of the block and look crap to drive on, mmmmm so stick to grey !
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

please, use capital letters and punctuation marks! ^^
Zimmer Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem