Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  4 and United TM/SM environment are expensive games in Thaila... 
4 and United TM/SM environment are expensive games in Thailand & Czech republic moneys. It needs to be give steam gifts for me
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
4 and United TM/SM environment are expensive games in Thailand & Czech republic moneys. It needs to be give steam gifts for me  
heyo :)
i wanted to 4 TM/SM environment games. but olda told me said
OLDA_X says:
Every environment is very expensive. I do not have so much money. You must be glad for the one you've got :cool:

i wanted steam gifts for TM and SM. because it Lagoon is so boring with no mutiplayers. please my steam login is. "tipgamerzaza" :)

Lagoon :done:
Stadium needed
Valley needed
Canyon needed
Storm needed
United needed
Last edited by Mekh,
Your sins have no absolution.

Why don't you just buy them... tm is cheap af.
Beetle Racer

Stadium = 8$
Canyon = 20$
Valley = 20$
Shootmania = 20$

I think you can buy Stadium. It's just super cheap. The rest is maybe higher but it's cheap to other games !
Trying Unique Idea

oh. okay then :) i would be just want to play TM steam gifts. ;)
Last edited by Mekh,

If you're buying through Steam you can get the "Celebrat10n TrackMania2 Pack" with the first 3 TM2 envis for $40 ($10 less than buying them all separately). http://store.steampowered.com/app/228760/

Alternatively, if you want those three AND TMU, you can get the "Celebrat10n TrackMania Complete Pack" for $60 ($20 less than buying them all separately). http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34410/

Note that both Shootmania isn't in either package (neither is Lagoon, but you've already got that one).
MTC Host
MTC Host

okay then :)
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem