Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Movie lovers? Where are you? 
Movie lovers? Where are you?
Page: 3 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Right I didn't go to the movies last night. Something else came up. But I've seen Duel, the movie Hans Holo is talking about in the first post. I have to say, the tension builds quite good and the film overall was good. If you're thinking of watching it, just don't have to much expectations. Most of the time that ruins the movie for you.

Next movie to see on the list is Avatar. Haven't seen it and I just want to see it to know what the fuss is all about :p

Anybody here seen Avatar? Any good?
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
Anybody here seen Avatar? Any good?

Who hasn't seen Avatar!? It's really good :d
Moped Racer

i haven't
Moped Racer

kamakaze»LT says:
Who hasn't seen Avatar!? It's really good :d

To be honest I was disappointed with Avatar. I think they should have been able to come up with some better transport vehicles than modified helicopters. That was all they had beside the mech suits which were also kinda lame mech suits. I just think there was a technology disconnect between interplanetary travel and being to put people's minds into other bodies, and then flying around in lame helicopters.
Beetle Racer

Well I saw Avatar last night and I have to say, I was really happy. It's a good movie! (y)
I didn't mind the technological difference between being able to transfer your "being" to an other body and the war machines. But they could have worked that out a bit better. I agree. Still it doesn't ruin the movie for me.

I now know what the fuss is about and I'm glad.

Next movie/series on the list is Flight of The concords (a recommendation of a friend) and Jacobs Ladder (also a recommendation of a friend)

Flight of the Conchords- Business Time

Anybody?
Last edited by Sticky,
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
Jacobs Ladder

nice one... really wicked movie. and what a screwed up finale!

btw, i'm quite hyped up for on the road. i loved the book a while back and now i'm quite excited to see the movie.
the fact that it was directed by walter salles (city of god, the motorcycle diaries) can't help but raise my expectations.
    md
Quad Bike Racer

whoops sorry mis-read title lol ;)
edit now moved to the right post
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 3 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem