Location: Home  Community Forums  Closed  [NOBUG] my tracks sorting functions don't work 
[NOBUG] my tracks sorting functions don't work
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
[NOBUG] my tracks sorting functions don't work  
When I try to sort my maps with the column functions (awards, downloads, comments), nothing happens. When doing this in the standard "find tracks" window, there is no problem at all.
Using the filter section over the table works though.
Last edited by TheM,
Moped Racer

It has default sorting:

You can either delete that filter or change it there.
If you try to sort using the column sort options, it will set a secondary sort order instead because the first one was already set.
Which is arguably not that intuitive :p.
Segmentation fault

There I agree with you. I think it might be way more intuitive if the columns would act as a primary filter. But the problem is, if it is bringing up the secondary filter, the column sorting function is useless as the primary filter is set to "latest activity" by default and then the filter after a secondary case doesn't change anything.
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

It's certainly just a flawed attempt at being clever :p.

Might just make it a primary filter selector soon, it's not like secondary is really used in practice so I guess that'd be more useful.
Segmentation fault

Another bug found in the sorting function. This time it's the general search function for tracks.
If you press "morel filters", only the options "Map Type" and "Author Comm. Len." provide a clickable drop down menu, while the other options are not functional.
Moped Racer

They all work fine for me.
Which browser do you use? (hopefully not IE :p)

But I noticed something else.
All filters have a dropdown selection except mod names (which is correct). But now compare the box of Vehicles with the other drop down boxes. Vehicles looks like a textfield, not like a dropdown box ;)

Mod names looks like a textfield too because it is supposed to be just a textfield :)
gado is a
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem