Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE 
ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=769914959714634&fref=nf
The leader of the UNGS goes over board with the ice WOW nice one buddy "King of the Ice"
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Nesrally says:
(1) Did you know that no one really knows where the other 73% goes?

(2) The guy in the video below, found something even better.

(3) Did you know that there have been over 220 documented cases of people reversing neurodegenerative diseases with coconut oil?

I don't know what the truth is, but

(1) Where is the money going to?

(2) I wouldn't call a naked guy a reliable source.

(3) 220 reported cases say nothing at all

f.e. I had a little cold last week. I also started drinking lots of energy-drinks last week (I know, it should have been tea...). Wait for the release of my new book "How I cured the common cold with Red Bull - A medical observation by Hans".
No real research has been done with coconut oil, as mentioned in the video (the commentary says, the researchers always talk about coconut oil, but what the scientist says is, that there was no research).
A hint for a good research would be a double-blind-trial that has been reproduced by others.
(There's a lot to argue about tests in detail; but it's the method that makes science science.)

To those who don't want to be bothered with that kind of issues, I recommend this video of a japanese fart challenge I came by when watching the naked guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5rv3SRoFw

Out for vacation
Hans
;)
(I guess I take a couple a energy-drinks with me, just in case.)

-------------------------
Edit: and please don't get me wrong.
I do not want to offend you nesrally (maybe challenge a bit).
I think organisations run by donations should exactly tell what they do with the money.
I think it's worth researching non-chemical medicine.

I'm just talking about lyability and validity (and how smart I am, obviously).
:d
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem