Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE 
ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE  
Are thinking of the Ice Bucket Challenge ?
well check this out, taking it to the next level lol..."please note this is not a ice bucket challenge"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151169353247825
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I love that video! It's an ICE-BUTT-CHALLENGE :d
Last edited by erikfzr,
MX Supporter

lol its got to hurt like sh*t that
if i had been there i would have pissed myself laughing
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Even the jumper starts to laugh himself :d
gado is a
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Learner Driver

Hehe, not to destroy the "fun", but ; Did you know that only 27% of the whopping $53 million raised, goes to researching cures for treating the disease?
Did you know that no one really knows where the other 73% goes?

Can you figure out who is getting the other $38,690,000? While the disease itself only gets 14?
It almost feels like an ice cold shower huh?

BUT WAIT! There's MORE!

The guy in the video below, found something even better.
It turns out that ALSA writes 27% on their website (alsa.org), but their 2012 financial summary shows they only spent 7%, of the 55 million raised that year.. That's under 4 million out of $55,000,000
Learn more:
http://youtu.be/QQws0b1Sqlw

Please put down the bucket and stop raising money for corporations who have no interest in losing their customers, by curing their diseases.
http://healthywildandfree.com/is-the-als-ice-bucket-challenge-really-helping-anyone/

Did you know that there have been over 220 documented cases of people reversing neurodegenerative diseases with coconut oil? Yup that's right, over 220 documented cases which aren't even mentioned on the same website supposedly trying to help with aiding the disease and its symptoms..
http://youtu.be/WODoH6SrIOg

There is also a book called "Alzheimer's Disease: What If There Was a Cure?", written by Dr. Mary T. Newport, which discusses the affects of coconut oil on neurodegenerative diseases, including the documented cases mentioned above.

So the question still remains: where does all that money go..?

Do you understand that all you're doing is raising money for #BigPharma?

Not to mention the shock the ice water puts your organs through..

Please share the info.
#IceBucketChallenge — med Geliqua Uniqua og 2 andre.
Moped Racer

in the USA the ice bucket was started for a guy who got ALS but in the uk its called MND
But since i have links with Cancer and Alzheimer's Disease in my family...even if 1p
goes to the charity out of £1 and everyone around the world did this, sure it got to be
worth it right ?

Everywhere someone is effected by Cancer/Alzheimer's Disease or any other problem
like this, and i now for sure there will NOT be a cure for it, without the help from us
the good people of the world..

ICE COLD WATER oooo crap that means i can not donate my organs now !
Had offers from Dunlop/Bridgestone/Continental/ and Michelin
for the use of my spare tyre around my waistline =p

Even " Cancer trust MACMILLAN" as been Accused of hijacking the Ice Bucket Challenge
at the end of the day it boils down to who you are and who you want to give your cash to,
i am very happy to give a few pounds to any good cause, than drink myself to a early grave
or upload drugs into my brain just for a few hrs of a buzz...

If yous looking for a buzz then i would say go out and buy TRACKMANIA get online
make friends.....its been a blast since 2008 for me, and i thank EVERYONE on the
TM world because with you ! it would not have been the same
^^^ thats gone of topic^^^

more good people around the world can only be a good thing ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Can you figure out who is getting the other $38,690,000? While the disease itself only gets 14?
forgot to answer this ^^^^

Yes i know where some of it goes costs "there nothink in this world free"
You see them plastic bags we get through our letter box every other days, printing people as to be paid "the workers in factorys", you see all the trusts around the world the people the Volunteers ! all have t-shirts they not free the company printed them was not free, the workers from there factory also had to be paid !

Then the cost of fuel to transport products around the world is not free...bet that runs into millions every year
see the car transporting the Volunteers or the van with them plastic bags well the fuel was not free also in them..
like i said above "there nothink free in this world"

Yes i bet also there is someone with big pockets and a big bank balance..
but i stand by what i have said above in the other post, sure to god even if 1p made it, its got to be worth it for
the help people are doing around the world...help is not free, why because we the people of the world as made it that way......Sadly
:$

i would like to add something at this point. this not link to this problem above but feel why should there have to get money from funding..READ ON

Air Ambulance Service IN UK
Police/fire/Ambulance all get funding from NHS and our government services, which at the end of the day the UK people pay this..but guess what they will not fund the Air Ambulance Service...where it would take you 1 hour by a road and you just had fatal accident and time is not on your side this time, would only take a max approx 15mins by Air Ambulance Service, this service gives your life time.....

Now the problem is with the Air Ambulance Service, they rely on volunteers and fund raising events for cash to keep them flying..do you know something, they got t-shirts/badges/pens everything you can think of, bet they had to pay for them ! where did they get the cash for them ? thats right from me and the other people who gived there hard hours work for it....Nothink free in this world

Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

But you right as well, some people are out to get your cash as well

Good vs Evil
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem