Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  compositional's tracks (Now with Valley shorts!) 
compositional's tracks (Now with Valley shorts!)
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
compositional's tracks (Now with Valley shorts!)  
So I had my old thread deleted. I decided to pretty much wipe out my older tracks and start fresh, and this thread will be where I post those.

I'll be doing both, new posts, and updating a summarized track listing here in the first post.

Valley:
Track Listing (newest first):
Super City Fun Times
Justicar
Hot August Nights
Morningrise
Dystopia Show
Excellent
Goin' To Town
Let's Driving F.S.
Let's Driving Enviro

Canyon:
Churpin Derpin series 1-3 (Broken link, fixing signs)
Blackwater Park
April Ethereal
Threading Needles
ImpossiBRU
Humble Beginnings
Last edited by comp,
Old Age Caravanner

This is a pretty short speedtech track. It has two major choke points - the first drift, and the finish. There are some nice needles to thread so calm down, breathe, and will your way through the tight gaps and it will feel quite rewarding >)

a little under 30 seconds of high speed tech
    2 very high speed, exciting "near misses"
    good for online play
    feels really good to successfully drive the line
Old Age Caravanner

This track is around 1:15 of "gimmicky" speedtech. It's not too difficult once you learn the "needles" you have to "thread".

out-of-control-style high speed tech
    variety of terrain
    has a slight learning curve without being too rough
    it might not be the most competitive track at 1:15 but it's a fun drive
Old Age Caravanner

2 lap multilap
Approx. 1:45s per lap

Some details:
It's fairly techy, but manageable. There are many transitions and changes in terrain. It's designed to be pretty easy to get through once you've driven it through one time. Follow the signs and utilize GPS if necessary and it's a fun, fast paced drive.
Old Age Caravanner

Well I tried to keep all 45 seconds as much of an in-control experience as possible. There are a couple nasty drifts but the track is meant to be FS and flow easily.

If you end up driving this, thank you for trying out one of my experiments :cool:
Old Age Caravanner
Blackwater Park  

This one is a fairly technical fullspeed map sitting at around 1min in length. The map focuses on driving a smooth, in-control line. I hope you enjoy the drift at approx 27s as much as I do!! (y) :cool:

Thank you to anyone that ends up driving this, for trying out another one of my experiments! :cool:
Old Age Caravanner

Well I haven't typically made tracks designed for online play but I thought I might like to do a small series of short and easy to finish tracks that would hopefully be fun for all different levels of drivers. Hope you enjoy the drives :)

(fixing signs, sorry)

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Churpin Derpin #1

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Churpin Derpin #2

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Churpin Derpin #3
Last edited by comp,
Old Age Caravanner

Valley Tracks

This is my first valley track. It's a quick, fun drive. Approx 30s

Despite the common name, this is a completely different track than the one above ;)

Here's my second Valley track. It's just a simple, quick 25s Fullspeeder that's decently technical but a fun fast paced drive.

If you get the time to, thanks for driving the track :) I hope you had fun! :p (y)
Last edited by comp,
Old Age Caravanner

A short, straightforward fullspeed tech track suitable for easy online play. It's fairly easy to finish so it's friendly to newer Valley players but it's a nice drive for everyone ;)
approx 25s
Old Age Caravanner

This track is just a joy for me to drive. It really makes you feel like you're doing some exciting things while driving, but it's pretty straightforward and easy.

It's just under 40s in length and the easy drive makes it a fine online track as well

I hope you enjoy it!! (y) :d
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem