Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Portal 2 - Map editor 
Portal 2 - Map editor
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Thanks to whoever tried my map and left a comment.

I admit, the map is flawed in some areas, definitely. But hey, it was my first attempt so whatever.

Going to plan the next map out a bit more, since I'll be a little more familiar with the editor. And then maybe export it to Hammer to make it look a little less plain.

Lots of stuff to do before then, however. I liked your chamber too, Broadsword. Maybe an itty bit too easy though.
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (83) says:
Space says:
Nadeo, y u no make official exchange of players' creations? :/

So mx will die? :'(

well, making MX official would be the same thing :d
Zimmer Racer

to be honest, MX's system is far better.

You can't search for anything in Workshop and there isn't really a load of great features MX has. Early days yet, mind.
Moped Racer

my first map :d
CLICK
Beetle Racer

Nice!
Although I doubt I jumped the way I'm supposed to at that second spot... 8-|
One thing I miss in general in this editor is checkpoints. Redoing everything for a simple slip is not always enjoyable.

Btw, I updated my chamber to make it a little bit more of a challenge.
Moped Racer

Some useful tricks (reportaling was patched)
Old Age Caravanner

they're not useful

they just break the game

why would anyone want that in a puzzle game?
Moped Racer

I've bought Portal 2 the day this thread was starting. Going to play the "normal" game first, but then I'll try the self-made chambers. And of course, the ones from fellow Trackmaniancs will be the first ones to be played. So please keep posting here when you've done chambers yourself. Somehow I expect the levels from TM-players to be better than those from others; so don't dissapoint me... ;)

Hans
:d
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

Another one: Nite Owl
Moped Racer

irondragons says:
they're not useful

they just break the game

why would anyone want that in a puzzle game?

Might be useful to know them in order to avoid them while building, though.
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem