Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Lost friends 
Lost friends
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
Lost friends  
RIP Ken Hardesty
sadly i heard the news today, i have lost a great friend and a very good gaming buddy :'(
in the world of Trackmania, we made some very good things over the years of TM feels like i have lost apart of me, we where as one in this world of gaming on TM..my wishes go out to his family and friends
he had just started to make tracks for Canyon
2 tracks posted here on mx from xmastree

passed away on 10-3-2012
RIP xmastree

Wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

RIP Xmastree.
I didnt know him, but I'm sure he was a good guy!
Last edited by chuckie,
Does it djent?

not a good place to post memes metoxys

I was already in shock for listeling the news at noon about what happened in switzerland and for the rest of the day I was allways thinking about that.
Thinking about those kids and parents and what if that happened with one of my friends,

When eyebo announced about xmastree on the front page of tmu-x I had no reaction about it
I remember awarding some of his tracks and to play with him for long time on ppo
I really don't know what else to say about this subject

For sure many people on this amazing community will miss him :(
Last edited by fab'm,
Old Age Caravanner

Wait a second? He was in that accident?

I knew him and he was a good friend of mine. He shall rest in peace.
Beetle Racer

:(
Beetle Racer

metoxys says:

no no
i was talking about how sad news allways come one after another and we have to face then :(
acoding to eyebo he was fighting a chronic illnesses since 2008 :(
Old Age Caravanner

fabio_m says:
metoxys says:

no no
i was talking about how sad news allways come one after another and we have to face then :(
acoding to eyebo he was fighting a chronic illnesses since 2008 :(

Oh, I see.
*sniff* I wanted to build a duo track with him... but now he's gone...
Beetle Racer

Wow...

I often was on PPO or other TM2 servers and I often heard : "xmastree should stop building!" , "He is noob, he banned my track on ppo!" , "oh no, xmastree started building on TM2" and all these other stuff... Now he died and is loved by everyone. Please don't hate me, I don't wanna be rude, but I was just saying.

I'm sorry for him and his familly.
RIP
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

It's always sad when someone dies, especially if it someone from the community. I will remember him as a nice guy and a really active part of the community, but somehow I have to agree Mandark...
But believe me, I also feel the sadness, I just didn't liked his mapping style :( :'(
Rest in piece, xmastree :(
Beetle Racer

I never cared for his tracks, and I told him several times to fuck off and die in a fire.
He was a terrible driver and this was reflected in his tracks.

That aside, I don't get any pleasure from his death, and this really isn't the place for such comments.

I can say it though
the privilege of a troll
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem