Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  gravity got ripped: the future of trackmania is not inside a... 
gravity got ripped: the future of trackmania is not inside a computer game [dear santa, v2.0]
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
gravity got ripped: the future of trackmania is not inside a computer game [dear santa, v2.0]  
    md
Quad Bike Racer

cool. :cool:
never seen before. (y)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Ah, quantum levitation. It's too bad levitation is so expensive. I wouldn't expect to see it anywhere but a laboratory until it becomes more efficient 8-|
Sports Saloon Racer

I bet 5000 planets it's only viral marketing for the upcoming wipeout game :) :)
· · · – – – · · ·

wow that is definitely very cool. i will have to look into this....
Beetle Racer

Bucky says:
Ah, quantum levitation. It's too bad levitation is so expensive. I wouldn't expect to see it anywhere but a laboratory until it becomes more efficient 8-|

How about trains?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1kPRfnos0
Beetle Racer

It's a different form of levitation.
In this clip you see that they insert something in the 'cars'. It's probably nitrogen. They do this so that the car gets really cold (hence the 'steam' coming out of the car, it's vapor).

Only then this form of levitation works. It's levitation, but pretty different from the (electromagnetic) levitation that is used for Maglev trains.

If you want this to be used on trains, you'll have to get a lot of nitrogen and some warm clothing ;)
Back to Toy-Car-Racer :(

It looks like a badly calculated Island track 8-|
Beetle Racer

From what I've heard this video is believed to be faked and only hidden viral marketing for sony's upcoming Wipeout game :p
Quad Bike Racer

it could be, but 'quantum levitation' is actually real. as you can see here.
    md
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem