Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  gravity got ripped: the future of trackmania is not inside a... 
gravity got ripped: the future of trackmania is not inside a computer game [dear santa, v2.0]
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Yea I know, I was referring to the video :) Still kind of cool!
Quad Bike Racer

Januy says:
It's a different form of levitation.
In this clip you see that they insert something in the 'cars'. It's probably nitrogen. They do this so that the car gets really cold (hence the 'steam' coming out of the car, it's vapor).

Only then this form of levitation works. It's levitation, but pretty different from the (electromagnetic) levitation that is used for Maglev trains.

If you want this to be used on trains, you'll have to get a lot of nitrogen and some warm clothing ;)

Yeah sry my bad ^^ I thought there was the same mechanics behind the both levitation things but a closer glance reveals the difference.
Beetle Racer

how about to use something like this for an upcoming tm² envi? or maybe motorcycles or quads? something completely different. (l)
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem