Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  An official comeback in TMU? 
An official comeback in TMU?
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

OMG, i lost about 5000 coppers. :'(

or funny money is another word ^^
Beetle Racer

I'm a lot like smigles and i think like a lot of people.
I recently went back on TMU because i changed my pc for tm² and i wanted to test the difference on TMU.
I played on Island which was my favorite environnement and i discovered why i love canyon.
The feeling of control is way more present i think in canyon especially for the drifts and the times i got were so far from my bests it was depressing...
I hope to see more maps, mappers and activity on TM2 but no comeback pliz x')
Learner Driver

Aldherrian says:

I played on Island which was my favorite environnement and i discovered why i love canyon.
The feeling of control is way more present i think in canyon especially for the drifts and the times i got were so far from my bests it was depressing...
I hope to see more maps, mappers and activity on TM2 but no comeback pliz x')

This, except snow for me.
Old Age Caravanner

Lol, if you don't want to comeback, no one obliged you to. :p
Moped Racer

I played on PPO yesterday with 10 to 15 people after the knockout in TM2 was cancelled.

Then SiH and Basbaas came on, so we went over to the WTF Freestyle server and had some fun there. Voyager006 was on fire. Then later after playing some DiRT3 with Phil, NitroGuY came online... so we jumped back on the freestyle server for some more fun.

Good times on TMUF. :cool:
Site Leader

And that won't happen in TM2. :cool:
Moped Racer

and that will happen in tm2+sm+qm :cool:
    md
Quad Bike Racer

Canyon died even before the official relase...
Too many expectations but nothing special came out.
Look at the botw, it's like the tmn-x one..

No future for canyon (at least like the previous series).

Seems that people here is trying to keep a boring game active as the previouses good old environments.

imo

That's why i leaved..
Moped Racer

Multiplayer is dead, single player is dead, the only thing keeping me coming back is the MTC. It is the only way to compete with more than 5 people, even if it is not on the road... and only because the TMNF MTC bans blockmixing and mods for some reason.

That's what you get for trying to scam people by selling the same game engine with 1 new environment for €20.
Moped Racer

Somone could organise a 'Server night' maybe once or twice week where people all know to goto there for a big multi-player game. Perhaps it could alternate between rounds and time attack (one of each, each week).... Its just a thought, communities need people to organise these kind of things, if someone will do it, then I bet Eyebo (who is now site leader for TMU Exchange) will do it.

I think I myself would even enjoy joining sometimes if such a idea existed for online play.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem