Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  An official comeback in TMU? 
An official comeback in TMU?
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

I had a dream where they updated TMU with them sex graphics

game of the decade
Quad Bike Racer

If you start tmu/tmuf when you been inactive for, say 9 day you get 200 coppers for comming back.
Just a quick tip ;)
I guess this won´t happend but if they fix all bugs in tmn and tmf (stadium)
That game would be even more awesome than it is (l)

grass drift
bug drift
grass sneaking
jump bug
neo
etc.
btw. Tm2 has many landing bugs.
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Bugs are one of the big let-downs for me in TMF. I would've have played more if I didn't get frustrated by things that were not in my control. How many pb runs in stadium got ruined by driving too close to the wall ...
Sports Saloon Racer

SPIDER :l says:
If you start tmu/tmuf when you been inactive for, say 9 day you get 200 coppers for comming back.

7 days.
Segmentation fault

Or you could login every day and get 350 (in 7 days). :p (or even more if you have your TM and TMS keys registered on your playerpage)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Or you could stop worrying about coppers :p
Old Age Caravanner

eyebo says:
Or you could login every day and get 350 (in 7 days). :p (or even more if you have your TM and TMS keys registered on your playerpage)

Forgot about the day coppers :$
Beetle Racer

Redrot»LT says:

+1000 :p
Moped Racer

Redrot»LT says:

Who's worrying? It's an incentive to get people to login everyday. It's just another way to keep the game active.
Site Leader

Let's just wait for new enviroments for TM2 and hope that more people join.

To be honest, since I got used to TM2, I find TMU way too nervous and hectic ^^ And I lost any skill I may once had. So no comeback for me, I am afraid ^^
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem