Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  The LB system explained 
The LB system explained
Page: 16 of 19
Post Reply  0 Observer

Personally however someone gains points is their business. I like selecting random and trying each track that comes up. That is fun for me, if there is no time listed I try to beat the author time, if there are times listed whether online or offline if those times beat the author time, I try for that.

I don't care what track is popular or if 1000 people have records on it. I upload my time and the points I get are what they are. I am not out to be #1 on the LB but if having fun gets me there then that is a plus.

If a person don't like the points I have because they are on tracks no one cares about, that seems to be their problem, certainly isn't mine. 8-|
Learner Driver

I might've missed something, but can we actually see our LB somewhere?
or will it come with the update from the 'leaderboards' tab ? :)
Last edited by peteypablo7,
You just lost the game ...

impossible atm.
Zimmer Racer

I can't upload my replay of 23:40 on

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/9821/mrdvd-mini-32

:(
Last edited by MaB,
Learner Driver

Thanks MaB. It's a known issue and Forzyy will be working to fix it.
Site Leader

I've released another update. No guarantees.
Deep fried

I think the updated stuffed some thing. Now I cant upload 2 replays, on mrdvd mini's 30 and 36. (I beat my time on 30)
Hope it's a problem with the update and not with me :$
Old Age Caravanner

NKAc_Street says:

Personally however someone gains points is their business. I like selecting random and trying each track that comes up. That is fun for me, if there is no time listed I try to beat the author time, if there are times listed whether online or offline if those times beat the author time, I try for that.

I don't care what track is popular or if 1000 people have records on it. I upload my time and the points I get are what they are. I am not out to be #1 on the LB but if having fun gets me there then that is a plus.

If a person don't like the points I have because they are on tracks no one cares about, that seems to be their problem, certainly isn't mine. 8-|

I like your attitute. We're here for fun. Most of us anyway. ^^
If someone gets bothered by someone else who stands above him on the leaderboard with a lot of 'small' tracks, all he has to do is beat some of his records or go hunt another big track. :)
..wasn't me

New update.
Deep fried

Mh, no changelog edit?
Moped Racer
Page: 16 of 19 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem