e y e b o
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
e y e b o  
-- BUILT: AUGUST 12, 2011 --
Tortilla Chip Raceway is literally the first track I ever built in Canyon. I started with only GP and offroad because I wasn't familiar with all the blocks. I wanted to make something short because I was still learning to drive Canyon at the time.

Later it was selected for the GEEX Tournament, specifically the prelims, and I made a special edition of the track for the GEEX competition. This special edition includes an outro, custom podium, and GEEX signage. People are welcome to use it on servers if they want.
Luffy's 30.54 video

-- BUILT: AUGUST 15, 2011 --
The Mojave Sessions was my 2nd track. I had been playing Kryw's beta maps a LOT during the beta and was heavily influenced by some of the ideas in them. They basically served as the inspiration for this map. It might be a little long for some people, but I love longer maps, so I'll be doing even more in the future.
YouTube video

-- BUILT: SEPTEMBER 22 - OCTOBER 1, 2011 --
I was asked to build a map for the GEEX competition finals and Life Elevated is the map I made. I focused on a fast and flowing route. Originally it was built high in the sky. After most of the route was done, I moved the entire map as low as I could into the Canyon. This was the first time I used the copy/paste tool to change the height of an entire map.
YouTube video
Iceman's 51.85 WR video (he won the GEEX competition)

-- BUILT: OCTOBER 3 - 18, 2011 --
Bacon and Eggs is my first MTC map in Canyon. It's a duo map built with Exploding Lemon (Khan Cipher from United TMX). We alternated with building about 5 seconds each until we were finished. It was a very satisfying collaborative experience and I'm very happy with how the track turned out.
YouTube video
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: OCTOBER 29, 2011 - RELEASED: NOVEMBER 10, 2011 -
A map created for the XRated 5th Anniversary Contest. It was one of 16 submitted and one of 7 that won. Read author comments for more details.
Site Leader

- BUILT: DECEMBER 10, 2011 - RELEASED: DECEMBER 14, 2011 -
My track for the December MTC. Theme: build a track on the base map. You had to use the pre-placed blocks in the track. This track I made is a very very light RPG style track. Focus was put on scenery and lighting.

- BUILT: DECEMBER 20, 2011 - RELEASED: FEBRUARY 3, 2012 -
A simple track for the special DriftN Knockout.
Site Leader

-BUILT: MARCH 17, 2012 - RELEASED: MARCH 22, 2012-
A track that I built specifically for the Zotac cup. It ended up receiving far less downloads or awards than my other tracks because I posted it the same day as the other track I built for Zotac. And maybe also because it was a harder track with some very strong drifts. It's my most blockmixed track to date. I've since tried to scale back the amount of mixing I use in my tracks.

-BUILT: MARCH 16, 2012 - RELEASED: MARCH 22, 2012-
I built this for the same weekend of the Zotac cup as the track above. The start is probably the most unique of the entire track. It's drifty in some parts, but a lot can also be taken noslide.

-BUILT: APRIL 2, 2012 - RELEASED: APRIL 2, 2012-
This is the track I'm most proud of. The name comes from the song Titanium by David Guetta. It's a very fast speedtech track that consists mostly of GP, but doesn't really get repetitive. It was created for Zotac cup. B3pp0 took the WR on it during training and kindly shared his replay so that I could create a video. You can watch it: YouTube.

-BUILT: DECEMBER 20, 2011 - RELEASED: APRIL 23, 2012-
One of the tracks I created for the DriftN Knockout in December 2011. I tried to make a good map for online while still maintaining a few challenging corners... most notably the banked 90 degree GP ones near the end.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: OCTOBER 2011-APRIL 2012 - RELEASED: APRIL 28, 2012 -
This is my first night map in Canyon. It's a fast speedtech with a few transitions. Emphasis was put on scenery and lighting.

- BUILT: MAY 7, 2012 - RELEASED: MAY 7, 2012 -
My fourth track for the Zotac Cup. It's speedtech. It should be a good online track for rounds, even after its use in Zotac is over.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: MAY 19, 2012 - RELEASED: MAY 20, 2012 -
It's my first 3x3 track in Canyon. It starts at the lowest level of the Canyon and ends up very near the highest reaches of the editor area. It's a long track, coming in at around four minutes long. There are Tech and RPG parts and a mix of platform, GP, and regular roads.
Site Leader

- RELEASED: JUNE 28, 2012 -
Just a speedtech track I decided to make. It's not quite up to the same quality as some of my other tracks, but I decided to release it anyway. I think it might still be fun for some rounds online.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: AUGUST-SEPTEMBER, 2011 - RELEASED: AUGUST 23, 2012 -
This is a track I made a year ago during the Canyon beta. During the beta (beta4c specifically) there were new banked GP blocks added and also the GP ramp block that has the ramp going both directions.

When these new blocks were added, I made this track in the editor to see how I could implement the blocks into a track.

Of course later I went on to use the banked blocks in a lot of my other tracks, but I never released this one. Today I decided to open it up, finish off the scenery and post it.

Old Hat by   eyebo
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 - RELEASED SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 -
A track for the MTC August-September 2012. Theme: Platform tracks with 7 CPs. It's a beginners track. This track marks the first time I've used the new underground road/offroad blocks released with ManiaPlanet 2.0. And it also marks my first released Canyon track with a full loop in it (don't worry, it's not the death loop.. that comes in a later track 8-|).

I also released a video with the track.

Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

- BUILT: OCTOBER 6, 2012 - RELEASED: OCTOBER 6, 2012 -
It's a simple tech/speedtech track. It's comprised entirely of GP and platform blocks. There's nothing particularly new in the track. I've used most, if not all, of these ideas before in my Zotac tracks. But I think you'll find it a decent little track for hunting.

Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem