Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  Ciccipicci's Blue Metal Signs Pack 
Ciccipicci's Blue Metal Signs Pack
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Ciccipicci's Blue Metal Signs Pack  
Here's for you a set of 91 signs in a Blue Metal Plate. You can download each sign for 10 planets of the complete package at 220 planets connecting to

manialink: TMSIGNS

Learner Driver

signs are well done, but why so expensive? enai's MX pack has 10 times more signs, and it's free... :-w
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
signs are well done, but why so expensive? enai's MX pack has 10 times more signs, and it's free... :-w

This. At the moment most players are buried up to their necks in planets, but newer players may not have nearly as much to start out with.

I understand the free market system (in fact, I'm a big supporter of it) but sometimes even the most capitalist individuals have to say enough. This sign pack is more expensive than practically every mod out there.
Rise from the ashes!

Guys, I consider my pack signs a LOT expensive. I've planned to release it for 50 planets maximum, but the reason of the price is because all is hosted on TMSIGNS maniacreative. They are there rules. Standard prices. The reason why I've hosted there? Because I dont know nothing about xml and how to create a nice manialink. I've seen the manialink editor at 250 planets, but it has only standard page for tracks cars and screenshot.
Learner Driver

TMSigns sux then.
Zimmer Racer

If that's the case take them down from TMSigns, stuff them in a .pack.gbx file with your price, and upload it to the file host of your choice. I can volunteer to host the file for free, I have an FTP server on my computer (I can't promise perfect 24/7 up-time, but any downtime is usually short lived and infrequent).
Rise from the ashes!

Phoenyx Imperius says:
If that's the case take them down from TMSigns, stuff them in a .pack.gbx file with your price, and upload it to the file host of your choice.

I have 2 questions about this...
Do I have to put the signs into a Skins\Any\Advertisement folder before packing it and creating a .pack.gbx file from it?
And when it's a .gbx.pack file, how do I install it? Just put the file into the ManiaPlanet packs folder?
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem