Install & Play
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Install & Play  
I used the Install Play feature recently.
I like it very much since double-clicking the downloaded file does not work for me like it did with TMUF.

Just wanted to look up a track I installed & played today and noticed that it does not appear in my list of downloaded tracks.

Would it be possible to add those clicks/tracks to the list of downloaded tracks too?
Be as you wish to seem.

its not possible becuase they dont get downloaded by you.

Perhaps, and forzyy can advise better, we could add a pretend DL when a user clicks on the link before the link kicks in. Not prefect because people can then not dowload, but i think the same is true for existing dl links?
Surely Retired

ohei2 says:
I like it very much since double-clicking the downloaded file does not work for me like it did with TMUF.

ohei2... maybe this thread will help...
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/view/627
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

eyebo says:
ohei2... maybe this thread will help...

Thanks, I'll take a look.
Be as you wish to seem.

The Install & Play feature was a quick five minute job to improve usability. There's room for improvement. I can use the MPWS OAuth API, match authenticated players by their login with their MX accounts and insert a proper download entry. ;)

I can start picking up the pace when I finish getting settled into my new job. Working on MX at work will be a little more difficult now. =p
Deep fried

Keep going Forzyy, the project is only 50% done ;)
Surely Retired
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem