playpal
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
playpal  
how about more tracks in list maybe 30-40 maybe even 100 ;P and more karma sort 1000 total maybe or something
Beetle Racer

theres option in bottom right to choose tracks per page.
Zimmer Racer

lol i talk about playpal :$
Beetle Racer

wait for it first, then ask for feautures.
Zimmer Racer

Well... We can't talk about it anyway...
More than 20 tracks is a nice idea (y) +1
And why not all tracks on this site (one track per author, of course)? Something like LeaderBoard: All tracks have a rating for LB... Why not a Karma ratio?
This way i'm not forced to choose one from 20... I can play the track I want... And as in LB, is my decision to "fight" for the top rateds (gaining lots of karma to promote my new track) or just play just what i want... despite of gaining low karma...
Anyway I like playpal as it is... But you can improve almost anything :)
Quad Bike Racer

More tracks in the list is fine.
Just I wouldn't expect too much change by making the list longer.
I remember tracks karma went down pretty steap towards place 20. So a track on position 40 will have not much karma left to fight for. ^^

I don't think all tracks should get karma automatically. That would make the playpal system kinda useless.
It's there for the players who want to fight for karma in order to get their tracks played.
And as we know, the most terrible tracks often have the highest karma because noone fights on these tracks. ;)
..wasn't me

okey ;) lets go ^^
Maybe a limit in playpal. auto kick for 10 replay didn´t work some time so maybe a 3 or 4 week limit if its possible) and higher karma maybe. ?
Max karma to gain = 2 instead of "4 like the old one." sometimes you lose all karma in a snap after just one submit. reason: The at was bad or someone find a cut.. and that is not fun to play 4 tracks to build up your karma and then lose all karma is a snap. (one player tok all)

And maybe only top 5 list on all tracks instead of 10 and you have to fight more to reach the list and get LB, not only in pp.

Just a suggestion, :) what you think ?http://tm.mania-exchange.com/posts/new_post/692#!/

... says:
And as we know, the most terrible tracks often have the highest karma because noone fights on these tracks.
3 weeks limit is perfect in this case. :)
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem