Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Error 12002 bug has not been fixed, I repeat, ERROR 12002 BU... 
Error 12002 bug has not been fixed, I repeat, ERROR 12002 BUG HAS NOT BEEN FIXED.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Error 12002 bug has not been fixed, I repeat, ERROR 12002 BUG HAS NOT BEEN FIXED.  
I saw a link to a thread on the Maniaplanet forum (the thread will not load) that a bug that is causing TM2 to fail to connect to the master server due to the server timing out has been fixed.

It has not.

I have repeatedly encountered error number 12002 at least four or five times now. There are two possible explanations:

1. Ubisoft is acting like Google (or has been bought by them) and saying they fixed something they didn't.

2. The main server itself (not the connections along the way) is down or otherwise experiencing connection outages.

I am not the only one experiencing this issue, there have thousands of reports of this still occurring all over the internet.
Rise from the ashes!

send nadeo a private pm on maniaplanet ;)

btw: is nadeo and hylis the same guy ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Nadeo is the development company that makes TrackMania.

Hylis is the in-game username of Florent Castelnérac, the CEO and Director of Nadeo.

This is Hylis: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/florentcastelnerac2.jpg/
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Well, I guess they fixed it after all. They must have had a ton of complaints.
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem