Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Guess the game to the screenshot :) 
Guess the game to the screenshot :)
Page: 26 of 27
Post Reply  0 Observer

... says:
Oh, and I found a way to, well, cheat, which is kind of irritating in regards to the spirit of the game, but I don't plan to use it or share it.

tineye/google images? too obvious =p
Zimmer Racer

Most people cheat by looking at the file name, but that's been caught onto and fixed (mostly). Google images is just guess and check, you'd never find it, however I know it can be helpful for hints, but yes, reverse image searches, if done right, are extremely accurate. It's obvious, I suppose, I guess I'd just never thought to use them before. (I am/was plenty aware people cheat with the former methods, I guess I just didn't now of their awareness of such search abilities. Most other methods have been blocked or don't reveal much.)

Edit:
Lego something. Alpha Team? Creator?
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

Lego Rock Raiders! :cool:
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
Lego Rock Raiders! :cool:

sure is! :d
· · · – – – · · ·

Oh those crazy nights when you find those free games that last for like 15 minutes and make very little sense ...

Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:

Beetle Racer

Bah, sorry. Used one of those free image hosting sites and I guess the file expired.
It's on my dropbox now.

Sports Saloon Racer

COIL?

I'm pretty sure I'm right, so... here's mine:

Site Leader

uniracers?
Sports Saloon Racer

Yes! (y)
Site Leader
Page: 26 of 27 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem