Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  The Real Face 
The Real Face
Page: 5 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Nimrod says:
love that language, you just understand everything :p at least when it's written^^

I could say the same for Deutsch (German) 8-|
Well almost :p I'm not to good in Languages. But put me in the middle of France, Germany or any English speaking country and I'll survive. To my own surprise that is :o
I think even Norway could be an easy one. They do have allot of words which are the same.
For instance, you need to go to the central station, you just go to "sentral stasjon" which sounds almost exactly the same in Dutch or German. They just write it down as a dyslectic person would (not everything though). No offence to people that are or any Norwegians.
And I know that even with the toughest Flemish dialect you can manage without speaking any word Norwegian :p I've seen people do it. Believe me, it's funny as hell but doable. (y)

Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
They just write it down as a dyslectic person would (not everything though)

Are you saying I'm dyslectic? :@

J/K! We have some similar words.
Its actually not that hard to read german, but to listen to a german person talk is very hard for me as a Norwegian guy.
Does it djent?

I always feel like I'm speaking dutch, when I'm drunk. :p

Listening to people speaking Dutch can be so funny sometimes. For me it sounds like speaking German after you bit your tounge. (no offensee of course) :d
Moped Racer

Here's a sporty one. this time a picture after winning the grand final of the australian national championships last year :)

Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

You don't look very excited considering you just won the grand final. :o

A belated congrats tho! (y)
Site Leader

eyebo (741) says:
You don't look very excited considering you just won the grand final. :o

A belated congrats tho! (y)

Thanks mate, yeah i don't know why I wasnt! Haha
Moped Racer

You're like: "Oh, another win."
Beetle Racer

Yeah we absolutely dominated that tournament :d
Moped Racer

chuckie (855) says:
Its actually not that hard to read german, but to listen to a german person talk is very hard for me as a Norwegian guy.

Jøss, er du norsk ??? Det visste jeg jammen ikke chuckie...det var jo litt moro da.... trodde jeg var eneste aktive norske her jeg..... Må visst kikke litt mere på profilene her inne..Flere aktive norske her?

Sticky says:
I think even Norway could be an easy one. They do have allot of words which are the same.
U r right about that Sticky ! Even written differently, the way we pronounce it are very similar, or close at least.....
Moped Racer

Let's revive this thread, if your game show your faces MX'ers! :p

For some reason the other ones I had aren't showing so here's the newest photo of me:

Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem